FreeBSD installed Mate desktop, using Slim as the login window, found that only Root can login normally, while other users appeared “failed to execute login command”.
copy ~/.xinitrc to /home/username/.
username is the name of the logged in user.
attached: my. Xinitrc content:
[email protected]:/home/cheviko # vi ~/.xinitrc
#exec ck-launch-session dbus-launch mate-session
exec scim -d &
- [Four Solutions] FTP Login Error: 530 Login incorrect.Login failed”
- xrdp_mm_process_login_response:login failed
- Use subprocess to execute the command line, and the pipeline is blocked
- SVN: Please execute the ‘Cleanup‘ command.
- MYSQL login error: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- After CentOS 7 starts, the login box cannot be displayed. Press Alt + F2 to display “failed to start authorization manager”
- Solution to GitHub desktop login error: failed to fetch
- Login failed in rabbitmq
- Idea login git cannot login prompt 401
- Solve the problem of using in tensoft 2. X tf.contrib.slim No module named appears in the package: tensorflow.contrib problem
- RabbitMQ login failed
- Failed to execute goal
- Failed to execute / bin / bash: resource temporarily unavailable
- EBS R12 login error—R12.1 FRM-92050: FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER: /FORMS/LSERVLET
- Springbatch failed to execute commandlinerunner
- FTP use get command 550 failed to open file, but use the put command to solve the problem
- How to Solve Error: Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:……..
- SSIS package error report login failed for user’nt authority\anonymous logon’ solution
- The problem encountered in pyinstaller packaging “failed to execute script × *”