This method is from metalink
The resolution process is as follows.
Adding applications/middle tier servers to the intranet in IE8. (Internet options than; local intranet wishes are added in advance)
This is also described in the recommended browser comment 389422.1:
Set Oracle E-Business Suite to run through the “Trusted Sites” area and set the “Medium” security settings. (if required)
Step 1:Select Tools -> Internet Options -> Security tab -> Trusted Sites icon -> “Site” button from the Internet Explorer menu bar.
Step 2:If you have not set the “security level of this zone”, set it to “Medium”.
Step 3: In the ‘Add this Web site to the zone:’ field, enter the ‘hostname and domain’ of the environment running Oracle E-Business Suite; for example, https://. Then click the ‘Add’ button. Alternatively, you can simply add the ‘*’ in front of the domain name to make all websites in the domain pass through this zone. I.e. *.
If you are using a proxy server…
1. go to “Tools” option in Internet Explorer and select Internet option. 2.
2. select the “Connection” tab.
3. select the “LAN Settings” button
4. select the “Advanced” button
5. add an entry for the APS node under the exception definition…;.
6. save this change to Internet Explorer…and reconnect to the R12 application
I have tried, can succeed, of course, also depends on their own computer system version, than this theme such as seems to have problems!
- MYSQL login error: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- CentOS Liunx 7 uses rdesktop to remotely connect to the Alibaba Cloud server and it appears Failed to connect, CredSSP required by server.
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- MongoNetworkError: failed to connect to server [localhost:27017] on first connect [Error: connect EC
- Failed to connect to Mir:Failed to connect to server socket:No such file or directory
- SQL Server 2008 18456 error and SA unable to login solution
- JRebel: ERROR Failed to obtain seat. Unable to connect to license server. Check
- VMware Virtualcenter failed firstboot. Failed to generate Virtu when installing vCenter6.7 on Windows Server 2008R2
- SQL Server 2008 R2 MSSqlServer failed to start. Error code 17058
- [Solved] failed to connect to server, reason: Unable to establish connection
- [Four Solutions] FTP Login Error: 530 Login incorrect.Login failed”
- Error: could’t connect to server 127.0.0.1:27017, connection attempt failed
- Problem solving: PDF cannot be opened, and acrobat failed to connect to a DDE server appears
- SQL Server “login failed for user ‘domain account”. [sqlstate 28000] (error 18456). “Problem solving
- 【Synergy】Error:failed to connect to server:Connection was refused
- mysql problem solving: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- [Bug] Solve the problem that Acrobat cannot be opened: failed to connect to a DDE server
- PHP under linux uses pdo-dblib to connect to mssql to report an error solution. Error message: SQLSTATE Adaptive Server connection failed (severity 9)
- Mongodb uses Mongo to report error: could’t connect to server 127.0.0.1:27017, connection attempt failed: socket
- MongoNetworkError: failed to connect to server [localhost:27017]