This method is from metalink
The resolution process is as follows.
Adding applications/middle tier servers to the intranet in IE8. (Internet options than; local intranet wishes are added in advance)
This is also described in the recommended browser comment 389422.1:
Set Oracle E-Business Suite to run through the “Trusted Sites” area and set the “Medium” security settings. (if required)
Step 1:Select Tools -> Internet Options -> Security tab -> Trusted Sites icon -> “Site” button from the Internet Explorer menu bar.
Step 2:If you have not set the “security level of this zone”, set it to “Medium”.
Step 3: In the ‘Add this Web site to the zone:’ field, enter the ‘hostname and domain’ of the environment running Oracle E-Business Suite; for example, https://. Then click the ‘Add’ button. Alternatively, you can simply add the ‘*’ in front of the domain name to make all websites in the domain pass through this zone. I.e. *.
If you are using a proxy server…
1. go to “Tools” option in Internet Explorer and select Internet option. 2.
2. select the “Connection” tab.
3. select the “LAN Settings” button
4. select the “Advanced” button
5. add an entry for the APS node under the exception definition…;.
6. save this change to Internet Explorer…and reconnect to the R12 application
I have tried, can succeed, of course, also depends on their own computer system version, than this theme such as seems to have problems!
- Repair connection: an internal error has occurred in windowsserver2016
- If the iframe in IE refers to the cross domain site page, the session fails
- Win10 account login error report error code: 0x80190001
- Failed to create Oracle Oracle home user solution appears in oracle12c installation
- Ie8.0 reports Oracle error 1403 error after logging into Oracle EBS
- Http Error 12057 (Bug Fix Note)
- Solve the problem of “A TimThumb error has occured” in the WordPress program
- SQL Server 2005, unable to log in, forget sa password, 15405 error!
- How to Disable Protected View in Microsoft Excel
- After eclipse eclipse eclipse imports the correct project, an error is reported in XML and other files
- The sharepoint2010 site cannot open a solution that displays an “an unexpected error has occurred” error
- Navicat premium essentials for Mac database settings
- Configuration and use of qt5.9.6 and vs2015
- Some uncommon problems and solutions of cookie
- How to disable icloud drive on Mac?
- CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
- SQL server remote computer refused network connection, error: 1225, specific solution steps.
- IntelliJ idea community community integrated Tomcat or jetty tutorial
- Dell server reported CPU 1 has an internal error (ierr)
- Firefox: How to Solve “Network Protocol Error” (Two Methods)