The attention! Attention! Attention! The following operation, please read and then decide on your own whether to adopt this recommendation!
, then the text begins
drummed up mysql again recently, met a haven’t seen before.
the problem are as follows:
baidu for a long time, found that the articles are the same, the solutions are almost the same, but in here I have no use.
so looked over the wall of the outside world, finally found a useful solution. font> font>
mysql at initialization time, directory will detect whether there is font> if not, mysql creates it font> if there is, and the data are there in this directory, mysql complains, initialization and termination of font> if none of the above problems, it may be that the folder permissions problems font> solution (here in my operation path, for example, specific please refer to our own path) :
2, through the above we can see :datadir path and socket path. .
chmod -R 777 /var/lib/mysql
3, next delete /var/lib/mysql folder contents :
rm -rf /var/lib/mysql/*
4, restart service :
service mysqld restart
at this point, if you look at the status, you can see mysql is up :
- Redirecting to /bin/systemctl stop mysqld.service
- After installing MySQL again under Linux, the solution of ‘MySQL module failed to start’ appears
- The MySQL service suddenly hangs up with the error message can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)
- Fatal error: Please read “Security” section of the manual to find out how to run mysqld as root!
- About MySQL 1058 error
- Solve MySQL error 2002 (HY000)
- MySQL uses net start MySQL startup prompt (failed to start, the service did not report any error)
- It can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/ tmp/ mysql.sock ‘(2) “;
- Centos7 executes the command service mysqld start and prompts Failed to start mysqld.service: Unit mysqld.service not loaded
- PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE  Too many connections
- MySQL error — multiple methods of failed to find valid data directory and MySQL setting password appear
- MySQL Access denied
- The MySQL load data command parses and handles error 29 (errCode: 13) errors (in the Ubuntu environment)
- MySQL error: InnoDB: operating system error number 13 in a file operation
- MYSQL login error: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- The MySQL server is running with the — secure file priv option
- In depth analysis of mysq exceeding the number of connections error 1040 (HY000): too many connections
- Sqlog can’t connect to MySQL (1045 error)
- Solution to error 2002 (HY000) in MySQL login startup
- Centos 7 | mariadb/mysql | [ERROR] InnoDB: Unable to lock ./ibdata1 error: 11