ERROR 2003 (HY000): Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)
3, if not found in  The Mysql service need to manually install Mysql service, install command to mysqld – install, due to The Mysql service has been installed in this machine, so there are The following prompt service already exists!
- The MySQL service suddenly hangs up with the error message can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)
- After installing MySQL again under Linux, the solution of ‘MySQL module failed to start’ appears
- mysql problem solving: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- Error 1045 (28000): solution to access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘(using password: no)
- Centos7 executes the command service mysqld start and prompts Failed to start mysqld.service: Unit mysqld.service not loaded
- It can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/ tmp/ mysql.sock ‘(2) “;
- Putty remote login VMware virtual machine Linux
- MYSQL login error: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- MySQL error — multiple methods of failed to find valid data directory and MySQL setting password appear
- Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly
- Fatal error: Please read “Security” section of the manual to find out how to run mysqld as root!
- Can’t connect to MySQL server error 111
- ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)
- The server just without updating PID file and can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket are solved
- MySQL uses net start MySQL startup prompt (failed to start, the service did not report any error)
- Solve the problem of shell script “syntax error near unexpected token `fi’”.
- Spoop export hive to MySQL
- Host is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
- Install / Remove of the Service denied! Error occurred when installing MySQL service
- MySQL startup problem (ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user’ODBC’@’localhost’ (using password: NO))