Could not publish Server Configuration for Tomcat V8.5 Server at localhost. The solution
Possible exception: Multiple duplicate project names are stored in the Context tag in the server.xml file in the Servers file
Find the Servers file in Eclipse. Find the folder with the name of the server used to start the project in it, and under its directory find the server.xml file
At this time found that the document is very lengthy, small white shows that look dizzy..
Find the Design view at the bottom, click on the Design view to change the view, find the small arrow to the left of Servers, click on the small arrow to see the subdirectory of Servers, and keep looking for the small arrow until you find the Context.
You can clearly see the duplicate item name in the Context, right-click on it and select Remove to remove the redundant Context save (Ctrl+S or click save in the upper left corner, the * on the file label will disappear).
We’re done. Go and restart the project.
- Server Tomcat v7.0 server at localhost failed to start
- Server Tomcat v8.0 Server at localhost failed to start.
- [Solved] Tomcat Failed to Start Error: Server Tomcat v8.5 Server at localhost failed to start
- AH01909: localhost:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name
- Resolve the idea error unable to Ping server at localhost: 1099 exception
- Error: missing `server’ JVM at `C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_231\bin\server\jvm.dll’.
- After modifying the Tomcat configuration file in development, the modified configuration file will be automatically restored after ecplise starts Tomcat
- Linux Tomcat accessing files on the server
- Start tomcat server error Context initialization failed
- The web project removal server reports an error, and the web project in eclipse cannot be automatically deployed to Tomcat
- mysql problem solving: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- Error 2003 (HY000): can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)
- ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)
- The MySQL service suddenly hangs up with the error message can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)
- MYSQL login error: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- Vscode configuration connection server docker write code
- HTTP status 500 – internal server error (resolved) for Tomcat running project
- Failure of spring boot configuration server port
- Linux configuration SFTP server
- Permission denied error: unable to index file .vs/Trip2015/v15/Server/sqlite3/db.lock fatal: adding