Windows: 64-bit win7 system
python: download from the official website is python 2.7.2 64-bit. The actual folder would look like this:
Then install scrapy and try scrapy. CMD: open the command prompt, enter scrapy shell http://cn.bing.com/
and output a heap. The last line: ImportError: No module named win32api.
Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/files/pywin32/ to download win32api
select version for pywin32-219. The win – amd64 – py2.7. Exe, (because the system is 64, so choose amd64)
Install the win32api.
and then enter the command prompt: scrapy shell http://cn.bing.com/
. The last line: ‘scrapy shell: DLL load failed: %1 is not an valid Win32 application.’
An attempt to solve a problem
View the information on the Internet, pywin32-219. Win-amd64-py2.7. exe to reinstall, but the problem is still in, in python IDE input Import Win32API, or the above problems, that is to say, this problem as to Win32API, has nothing to do with the package installed.
Since I installed other Python versions yesterday (the file is integrated), the Python file is confused, so I uninstall Python again, delete the Python path in the system environment variable path and the python file in the registry, find python methods in the registry, and enter: HKEY_CURRENT_USER – > The software.
Reinstall Python, follow the previous steps again, and you get the same error.
looked at the messy material on the Internet.
then try it:
- Importerror: DLL load failed while importing win32gui: 1 is not a valid Win32 Application.
- Workaround: windowserror: [error 193]% 1 is not a valid Win32 Application
- Solution windowserror: [error 193]% 1 is not a valid Win32 Application
- CreateProcess error=193, %1 is not a valid Win32 application
- win7 VMware Error:1325 Documents Is not a valid short name solution
- After tensorflow installation, an error occurred while importing: importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module could not be found
- python: This application failed to stat could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”
- ImportError: DLL load failed while importing xxx: The specified program could not be found.
- Python’s importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module was not found and the problem was solved
- ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found
- Sdl2 – importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module was not found.
- Error: importerror: DLL load failed: the page file is too small to complete the operation.
- This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”.
- This application failed to start because it could not find or load the QT platform
- Importerror using tensorflow: DLL load failed: the specified program cannot be found
- from ._ NNLS import NNLS importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module was not found.
- Resolve the error raise importerror, str (MSG) + ‘, please install the python TK package’ (valid for personal testing)
- Python error: importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module solution
- Load balancing failed to find a valid mailbox database
- Windows10解决ImportError: DLL load failed: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed