In the egg project, NPM is installed for the first time The following errors are reported when the package is:
Oops! Something went wrong! :( ESLint: 5.16.0. ESLint couldn't find the plugin "eslint-plugin-jsdoc". This can happen for a couple different reasons: 1. If ESLint is installed globally, then make sure eslint-plugin-jsdoc is also installed globally. A globally-installed ESLint cannot find a locally-installed plugin. 2. If ESLint is installed locally, then it's likely that the plugin isn't installed correctly. Try reinstalling by running the following: npm i [email protected] --save-dev Path to ESLint package: /Users/***/node_modules/eslint If you still can't figure out the problem, please stop by https://gitter.im/eslint/eslint to chat with the team.
The eslint does not work normally, and when the file does not comply with the eslint rules, an error is reported in the console log as follows:
Failed to load plugin jsdoc: Cannot find module 'eslint-plugin-jsdoc'....
When NPM v8.0 installed the project dependency, it did not correctly install the project dependency (eslint config egg) dependency (eslint plugin JSDoc)
After upgrading NPM to v8.1.2, delete the node in the project_ Modules and package-lock.json, and then reinstall
rm -rf node_modules rm package-lock.json npm i
If you have the same error, you can search globally Eslint plugin JSDoc to locate dependencies with NPM command
➜ *** git:(master) ✗ npm ls eslint-plugin-jsdoc ***@1.0.0 /Users/*** └─┬ [email protected] └── [email protected]
Then determine whether to install or upgrade NPM manually or for other reasons.
- package.json And package- clock.json The difference between
- Failed to load plugin react: cannot find module ‘eslint plugin react’ appears when running Vue project‘
- Error reporting of eslint in webstorm
- Problems with vue project installation No ESLint configuration found
- Solution to prompt “cannot find module ‘eslint config defaults / configurations / eslint’” when submitting with Git
- Solve the problem of “error empty block statement no empty” in the console (Vue project)
- Webpack multi version incompatibility error
- Yard error: found incompatible module
- [Solved] gitbook: node_modules\npm\node_modules\graceful-fs\polyfills.js:287
- Vscode automatically formats the code when an error is reported
- On the use of NPM cache clean — force
- Vscode error parsing error: invalid ecmaVersion.eslint ‘import’
- Cannot find module ‘lodash’
- Vue Install Store Error: ‘options’ is defind but never used [How to Solve]
- Vue project startup error: cannot find module XXX
- ESLint: Expected space or tab after ‘//‘ in comment.(spaced-comment)
- Expected indentation of 6 spaces but found 10
- Idea Maven project uses package to package and report error (package does not exist)
- Configure eslint in vscode to automatically repair and save the code
- Local workspace file (‘angular.json’) could not be found.