In the egg project, NPM is installed for the first time The following errors are reported when the package is:
Oops! Something went wrong! :( ESLint: 5.16.0. ESLint couldn't find the plugin "eslint-plugin-jsdoc". This can happen for a couple different reasons: 1. If ESLint is installed globally, then make sure eslint-plugin-jsdoc is also installed globally. A globally-installed ESLint cannot find a locally-installed plugin. 2. If ESLint is installed locally, then it's likely that the plugin isn't installed correctly. Try reinstalling by running the following: npm i [email protected] --save-dev Path to ESLint package: /Users/***/node_modules/eslint If you still can't figure out the problem, please stop by https://gitter.im/eslint/eslint to chat with the team.
The eslint does not work normally, and when the file does not comply with the eslint rules, an error is reported in the console log as follows:
Failed to load plugin jsdoc: Cannot find module 'eslint-plugin-jsdoc'....
When NPM v8.0 installed the project dependency, it did not correctly install the project dependency (eslint config egg) dependency (eslint plugin JSDoc)
After upgrading NPM to v8.1.2, delete the node in the project_ Modules and package-lock.json, and then reinstall
rm -rf node_modules rm package-lock.json npm i
If you have the same error, you can search globally Eslint plugin JSDoc to locate dependencies with NPM command
➜ *** git:(master) ✗ npm ls eslint-plugin-jsdoc ***@1.0.0 /Users/*** └─┬ [email protected] └── [email protected]
Then determine whether to install or upgrade NPM manually or for other reasons.
- Failed to load plugin react: cannot find module ‘eslint plugin react’ appears when running Vue project‘
- This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”.
- Solution to prompt “cannot find module ‘eslint config defaults / configurations / eslint’” when submitting with Git
- python: This application failed to stat could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”
- Has HTML webpack plugin been installed, or error: cannot find module ‘HTML webpack plugin’
- QT encountered in CentOS installation（ qt.qpa.plugin : Could not load the Qt platform plugin “xcb” ）
- NPX webpack cannot find module’html webpack plugin’a bug causes headache
- Module build failed Error Plugin/Preset files are not allowed to export objects, only functions (How to Fix)
- Plugin Error: Plugin “Android Code Generator“ is incompatible (supported only in IntelliJ IDEA)
- extract-text-webpack-plugin" loader is used without the corresponding plugin Error (Fixed)
- [How to Fix] Cannot find module ‘babel-eslint‘
- Error resolving version for plugin ‘org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin’ from the repo…
- [vue/no-parsing-error] Parsing error: x-invalid-end-tag.eslint-plugin-vue
- Cannot resolve plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jar-plugin:2.4
- [vue/no-parsing-error]Parsing error: control-character-in-input-stream.eslint-plugin-vue
- [Solved] Failed to compile with 1 error. Syntax Error: Error: Loading PostCSS Plugin failed: Cannot find modul
- ERROR Plugin load failed: hexo-admin Error: EISDIR: illegal operation on a directory, read ERROR Dep
- Python error: importerror: DLL load failed: unable to find the specified module solution
- Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.6.0
- Solutions to the problem of cannot find existing pyqt5 plugin directories encountered in pyinstaller packaging