Recently, the graphics department is doing computer experiment, and it needs to use OpenGL experimental operation, but my computer is not good enough.
Cannot display the correct result, each time is a white screen, can not display the desired result.
1. Problem: OpenGL is white
2. Environment: Win7 system, 64-bit. The model is Acer E1-571G, and the graphics card is Intel + Nvidia 710M 2G, VC6.0 and VS2008.
3, solution: enter the NVIDIA control panel (my computer directly desktop anti-key has), as shown in the picture global Settings to select high performance, application. Perfect solution, (*^__^*) Hee hee…
4, thinking: this setting should be the meaning of shielding set only open alone show, it should consume more power. So I tinkered with this control panel,
Here is a program setting, select Custom Settings, results… Useless, alas, forget it, solve good, first like this.
Have same problem to be able to refer to.
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/hahanonym/p/3404884.html
- The solution of OpenGL not displaying normally in win7 system
- Easy solution atibtmon.exe Runtime error problem
- NVIDIA SMI caused by updating BIOS has failed because it could’t communicate with the NVIDIA
- Use NVIDIA to solve NVIDIA’s
- Configure Nvidia graphics card on ubuntu18.04 xrandr Failed to get size of gamma for output default
- Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal (rtwlane.sys) blue screen restart problem win8.1
- Problems in the construction of CUDA environment (GPU parallel programming)
- [solved] why can’t open the lightning simulator using remote desktop, OpenGL version 1.1.0?
- 1 vs20152017 + OpenGL to configure and draw a white rectangle
- X Error of failed request: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
- Vs under the execution of OpenGL program can run successfully, but do not show things
- Win10 must be optimized after installation to solve 100% disk occupation
- Solving word experienced an error trying to open the file in word
- VTK: VTK error problem set
- VirtualBox problem solving set -[ drm:vmw_ host_ log [vmwgfx]] *ERROR* Failed to send host log message
- Implementation of OpenGL rotating cube
- Solution of flash screen caused by OpenGL in MFC environment
- Some problems in OpenGL
- Solve the startup error “something Wen wrong” of NVIDIA geforce experience
- Create an OpenGL project in codeblock