The project is a front-end project built with Vue/cli3 scaffold, and Vue version is 2.6.10.
Ie11 error reporting problems are as follows:
(there was no screenshot in the error report at that time, but someone else’s picture was used)
It’s annoying that there’s no way to check mistakes like this
Baidu a pile, all copy to copy, the key has not been able to solve the problem, shit! Omnipotent Google up
In fact, this problem is obviously a syntax error, that is, the problem that ie does not support, ie garbage
Since it’s a syntax problem, it’s a compilation problem. Let’s directly compile the corresponding package, but which package is it
Here’s the point: when you click the error message, you will find that the place where the breakpoint is is the place where the error is reported. That must be the problem here, but this is the compiled code. How to check which package is a headache!
When I was having a headache, I found that the comment above was the name of the package???
It’s like discovering a new world
It’s him. This picture is not my error information. My error information is
Since the package with the problem is found, specify that it be compiled; Using webpack
Directly configure the compiled code in vue.config.js
transpileDependencies: [ /[/\\]node_modules[/\\][email protected]@js-base64[/\\]/, ],
Then directly NPM run serve
be accomplished! It’s done! go off work!
- Using NPM to install Remix error in Windows 10
- Vue Error-Error message: Syntax Error: Assigning to rvalue.
- NPM- Cannot find module ‘xxxxx’
- Error “NPM err” when starting Vue project! code ELIFECYCLE”
- Cannot find module ‘lodash’
- Error reporting – the project directly introduces the error reporting and solution of. SCSS file
- The version number of robot JS running by electron does not match
- Error code 1 error resolution (NPX create react app my app execution reports an error)
- Syntax error, insert “}” to complete ClassBody
- React create project error
- On the use of NPM cache clean — force
- Copy node causes NPM execution error: cannot find module ‘/ / lib / utils/ unsupported.js ‘
- Module parse failed:Unexpectedtoken (1:0)You may need an appropriate loader to handle this file type
- Error: Cannot find module’webpack/bin/config-yargs’ solution
- gyp ERR! build error gyp ERR! stack Error: `make` failed with exit code: 2 gyp ERR! stack at ChildPr
- NPM installs dependent packages and reports an error node gyp rebuild… Solution
- [Python] error syntax error: summary of solutions to invalid syntax
- Node.js Cannot find module ‘mysql’ ‘express’
- Install and uninstall under Linux system Node.js
- Error: cannot find module ‘webpack / lib / ruleset’_ solve