recently bought lenovo small new tide 7000 notebook has a boot blue screen fault, the symptoms are as follows:
1 restore the BIOS default Settings and set the hard disk as the first boot entry.
BIOS:Basic Input Output System.
it is a set of solidified computer motherboard on a 0 1 ROM3 chip 4 7 program 7 program 7 program 9, It saves the specific information from CMOS system Settings the most important basic input and output program , after boot self-check program and system self-start program. The primary function of is to provide the lowest level, most direct hardware setup and control for the computer. The BIOS is the first program that is loaded when a PC is booted up.
press Fn+F2 to enter the BIOS setting interface.
switch to BOOT, if the hard disk is successfully detected and there is an EFI BOOT program, then congratulations you are done, reboot and you can BOOT normally.
if the hard disk cannot be detected, it means that the EFI boot partition of the system has been deleted, and the computer files can only be backed up out, then the hard disk is formatted and the system is reinstalled.
- Lenovo-win7 system computer boot prompt error 1962: no operating
- Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal (rtwlane.sys) blue screen restart problem win8.1
- Mac boot boot the most detailed explanation, so that the automatic start of the program can not escape
- Recovery your PC / device needs to be repaired, boot
- Execution repackage of goal org.springframework.boot:spring-boot-maven-plugin:2.4.0:repackage failed
- Spring boot running appears java.lang.IllegalStateException : Failed to load ApplicationContext
- Windows solution enabled visdom.server Slow and blank blue screen (no navigation bar)
- When idea generates a spring boot project, error: read timed out appears
- The computer can’t turn on ERROR: NO BOOT DISK HAS BEEN DETECTED OR THE DISK HAS FAILED
- Spring boot problem 1: error reporting life processing instructions for building a spring boot project
- Linux boot prompt “failed to initialize Hal!” solution
- Windows blue screen code query (bug check code)
- Why fan error appears in ThinkPad Lenovo IBM notebook
- error 1962：no operating system found.boot sequence will automatically repeat.
- *When Lenovo computer starts, 0190 appears: critical low battery error
- Worker failed to boot
- Modify the screen resolution after installing Ubuntu 16.04 (xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default)
- solve error:legacy boot of uefi media
- The spring boot set appears in the stand-alone version of redis Servlet.service () for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with path  thr
- Gunicorn reported error worker failed to boot