First of all, a relatively complete article organized by the author: https://blog.csdn.net/weixin_ 41010198/article/details/87929622
In the root directory of the project, delete the config configuration file in. Git, delete proxy = 127.0.0.1:1080, and push your code again, perfect solution!!!
- curl: (7) Failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com port 443: Connection refused
- Solve the MAC terminal download error curl: (7) failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com port 443: Connection refused
- JDBC connect to Sql Server to connect to the database–The TCP/IP connection to the host localhost, port 1433 has failed
- error: \*1035 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream, client…..
- [Linux] curl: (7) failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port 1086: connection reused solution
- curl: (7) Failed connect to localhost:9200; Connection refused
- 【MongoDB】 Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017, reason: Connection refused
- 【Synergy】Error:failed to connect to server:Connection was refused
- How to solve problems like curl: (7) failed to connect to raw.githubusercontent.com Port 443: problem with connection used
- Nginx reports 502 error, log connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while connecting to upstream. A personal effective solution
- failed to connect to ‘192.168.199.143:5555‘: Connection refused
- samba Error NT_STATUS_CONNECTION_REFUSED Failed to connect with SMB1 — no workgroup available
- When xshell 6 is connected normally for the first time, it will prompt could not connect to ‘127.0.0.1’ (port 61708): connection failed
- error:Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017, reason: errno:111 Connection refused；error:couldn‘t ….
- How to Fix java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
- 【wget failed】Connecting to 127.0.0.1:7890… failed: Connection refused.
- Zookeeper connection timeout problem, and refused to connect to solve the problem
- (20200916 Solved)Docker||redis-cli Could not connect to Redis at 127.0.0.1:6379: Connection refused
- Java connection SQL error, network error IO Exception:Connection refused :connect
- Failed to connect to remote VM. Connection reused. Connection reused: Connect