Before, a VMware was installed on the computer. Later, the system was reinstalled and VMware could not be used. Fortunately, the file of LINUX was imported
It works. Today, install VMware into the same directory of the old files, and report when it is almost finished:
Error 1406: could not write value installpath to key/soft ware/vmware, inc/vmwareconverter hosted verify that you have sufficient access to that key or contalt your support personnel “this Error.
I received it online, and the netizen said it was reasonable that the old VMware registry value was not deleted last time. I did not delete it at all, but directly overwrote it.
The reason may be that the old VMware registry key was not deleted clean before installation, so the current installation cannot write the registry file of registry Software/VMware. The solution is simple: find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE–> Software-> VMware, Inc., delete the whole thing, close the registry, and re-run the VMware installation file. Then the problem can be solved.
If the same problem cannot be installed after the above operation, the stupid (and most effective) method is to find the registry, delete all the key values related to VMware, repeat Ctrl+F to find “VMware” and then delete. In order to avoid misoperation, it is recommended to backup the registry in advance.
PS. After deleting this key, retry can be installed normally.
- Uninstall Windows computer software, so that the uninstall is clean
- How to delete the residual software files on the computer?
- VMware uninstall installation problem (The MSI Failed)
- Prompt “The MSI failed” solution when uninstalling VMware
- Another installation is in progress… “Or error code 0-1018
- Error after JDK reassembly: Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- putty Network error:Software caused Connection abort solution – measured valid
- Unable to find VBScript script engine or error 2738, could not access VBScript runtime
- Windows Visual C + + 2005 redistributable error 1935 solution
- MDK (keil) debugging often appears flashback phenomenon solution.
- Solve the problem of “error msb6006: link.exe Exited, bad method with code 2
- Copy file failed with 32
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- MySQL installation error. Netframeword installation failed
- How to delete Microsoft AutoUpdate from Mac
- Solutions to the problem of unable to locate package
- Uninstall ManyCam with WindowsUninstaller.Org Removal Tips
- How can IntelliJ idea completely delete a project
- Completely uninstall node and NPM on MAC