sometimes when we use the sudo command to switch users may encounter the following error:
XXX is not in the sudoers file. This incident will be reported
XXX is your current user name, is because the user does not have to join sudo configuration file, The solution is to open the configuration file and add user permissions.
solution </ strong>
step1: using su in as the root user, and enter the following command to enter sudo configuration file
step2: the location of the bottom was found in the configuration file, and add user permissions, save the exit.
tep3: use sudo command again won’t appear error message.
- The solution to the error of / etc / sudoers: syntax error in sudoer file under mac
- Sudo: parse error in / etc / sudoers near line 24
- FTP prompt in Linux — 553 could not create file (absolutely useful)
- VScode: How to Fix “Comments are not permitted in JSON” issue
- How to Fix Session is not Connecting (How to Diagnose it)
- How to solve the problem of error 15: file not found when Linux starts
- ERROR 1524 (HY000): Plugin ‘auth_socket’ is not loaded How to Fix
- Linux use ls to view the file color is all white solution, and Linux file color introduction
- Solutions to the problem of using sudo caused by Ubuntu’s wrong modification of sudoers
- How to Fix Error in module RSQL of the database interface
- Pull is not possible because you have unmerged files. Please, fix them up in the work tree, and then
- Failed to configure a DataSource: ‘url’ attribute is not specified and no embedded (How to Fix)
- How to Fix Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- How to Fix Error in python3 | PIP install Dlib
- error: a label can only be part of a statement and a declaration is not a statement (How to Fix)
- Solution to the problem that listen TCP 0.0.0.0:3306: bind: address already in use port is occupied in Linux centos7
- Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute ‘appendChild’ on ‘Node’: parameter 1 is not of type ‘Node How to Fix
- How to solve the error loading media: file could not be played in jwplay
- express nodejs Failed to lookup view error in views directory (How to Fix)
- How to Fix unexpected directory layout in go language