sometimes when we use the sudo command to switch users may encounter the following error:
XXX is not in the sudoers file. This incident will be reported
XXX is your current user name, is because the user does not have to join sudo configuration file, The solution is to open the configuration file and add user permissions.
solution </ strong>
step1: using su in as the root user, and enter the following command to enter sudo configuration file
step2: the location of the bottom was found in the configuration file, and add user permissions, save the exit.
tep3: use sudo command again won’t appear error message.
- Sudo: parse error in / etc / sudoers near line 24
- Failed to add /run/systemd/ask-password to directory watch: No space left on device?
- How to Fix Failed to add the host to the list of known hosts
- Raspberry pie 4B uses adafruit_ Pca9685 report error ioerror: [errno 121] remote I / O error solution
- Error Ubuntu file permission not enough (RM)
- Differences between VI and VIM in Linux
- Vs_ Code remote SFTP connects to the server to modify the nginx configuration information and reports all configured authentication methods failed
- MySQL Access denied
- Raspberry pie set up to run Python program automatically
- Failed to create VirtualBox client com
- The solution to the error of / etc / sudoers: syntax error in sudoer file under mac
- Linux-mysql8.0 password reset problem – error 1396 (HY000): Operation alter user failed for ‘root’ @’localhost ‘
- MySQL startup problem (ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user’ODBC’@’localhost’ (using password: NO))
- After editing a file with the VIM command in xshell, the ESC key cannot be output,,,
- Root password of windows 10 WSL Ubuntu system
- Modify the default file location of the Jupiter notebook
- [Problem] When installing the installation package, it appears: ipersistfile save failed with error code “0×80070005
- How to login raspberry pie
- Error 1045 (28000): solution to access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘(using password: no)
- Solve MySQL error 1698 (28000): access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘