Foreground summary: The maven repository that we installed is by default in the M2/Repository on disk C, but Windows users have their operating systems installed on disk C, so it is dangerous to put the Maven repository on disk C, so we need to modify the local repository path. Today the framework of the maven dependent libraries to replace the download address and the location of the store, because before use is a website, download or update the configuration file is particularly slow, is really can’t stand to replace more ali cloud with maven repositories, feel the speed suddenly increased n level, of course, the error is also my errors after running Tomcat after change.
Problem: Because I changed the location of the Maven repository’s Settings.xml, the configuration environment was inconsistent with the default environment variables, causing Tomcat to run incorrectly.
Solutions:1. Open MyEclipse and click Windows-& GT; preferences-> maven-> Add a Maven that has been installed in the D:\Java directory, as: D:\Java\ Maven-3.0.4, and check the attached item. And click the browse button below to open Maven’s global configuration file, such as D:\Java\ Maven-3.0.4 \conf\ fine.xml. (Skip this step if it is already installed)
2. Open MyEclipse and click Windows-& GT; preferences-> maven-> Under User Setting, change the User Setting option to D:\Java\m2\ Repository \ Settings. XML, and click Update Settings. And click the reIndex button below to update the index.
3. Click the Apply button in the configuration window to highlight the configuration window.
4. Finally, open CMD and execute MVN help: System. You will find that all the JARS Maven downloads from the remote library will be placed in the newly modified path D:\Java\m2\ Repository.
- Maven download and configuration
- Cannot resolve plugin org.springframework .boot：xxx
- About maven Pom.xml Personal solutions to reporting errors!!!
- New Maven project– pom.xml report errors
- Solve the error of POM file failed to read artifact descriptor for XXX under IntelliJ idea
- Server Tomcat v8.0 Server at localhost failed to start.
- Failed to execute goal in Maven build org.apache.tomcat .maven:
- Solution of plugins error reporting in idea maven
- Failed to execute goal
- Import Maven project pom.xml File error
- 404 error in browser accessing Servlet
- Maven global configuration
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:25.3.0
- pom.xml Depending on the error report, the problem of missing artifact XXX is solved
- mvn install Error: Failed to read artifact descriptor org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin:jar:2
- package xxx does not exist cannot find symbol
- Maven error: index downloads are disabled, search result may be incomplete
- The import Maven project appears http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException Solutions
- ‘dependencies.dependency.version‘ for org.springframework.cloud:spring-cloud-starter-openfeign:jar
- Solution to the error “tcnative-1.dll: can’t load amd 64 bit. DLL on IA 32 bit platform”