The machine in CCBN exhibition visited the PAGE of OSS system, Error #2032 Stream Error occurred, and the SWF file could not be viewed.
The biggest difference is that the second way of compiling the files that depend on the Flex framework is Merged into the SWF of the source. It is much larger than the first SWF file that is compiled using the RSL.
Compiling with the RSL requires the Flex framework file to be placed in the same directory as the source SWF.
Flex frame files are divided into two types: framework_swz (for example, framework_18.104.22.16859.swz) at compile time and frame_swf (for example, framework_22.214.171.12459.swf) at run time. According to analysis, framework_126.96.36.19959.SWz is priority to load framework_188.8.131.5259.SWz when client machine access, it will be put into the Flash Player’s cache directory after successful loading. Flash Player automatically downloads framework _184.108.40.20659.swF (either of these files can be downloaded and displayed properly).
In the flash directory of the OSs_system_web_page project of our current OSS system, there are only Flex framework related SWF files (6 in total), and no related SWZ files. When the machine of the exhibition visited the system, the SWZ file of the frame could not be found, and the SWF file of the frame was not found automatically, so the access error occurred. In our company, the desktop machine automatically finds the SWF file of the frame, so there is no problem.
SWZ, OSMF_flex. 220.127.116.1195.SWz, RPC_18.104.22.16859.SWz, SPARk_22.214.171.12459.SWz, SPARkskins_126.96.36.19959.SWz, SPARkskins_188.8.131.5259.SWz, SPARkskins_4.0.14159.SWz, SPARkskins_4.0.14159.SWz, SPARkskins_4.0.14159.SWz, SPARkskins_4.0.14159.SWz, Textlayout_184.108.40.2065.swz) in the FLASH directory of the OSs_system_web_page project, and then configure the web.xml file of the project, so that the Tomcat server can recognize the SWZ file:
<mime-mapping> <extension>swz</extension> <mime-type>application/octet-stream</mime-type> </mime-mapping>
This way, when the exhibition machine accesses the system, it will find the Flex frame-related SWZ files and will be able to access the system SWF files correctly. Problem solving.
Refer to http://blog.csdn.net/hanxing0/article/details/5556042
- Notes on flex RSL application
- Analysis of “RSL error 1 of 1”
- Securityerror: error ᦇ 2148: SWF file XXX cannot access local resources, only file system only
- Solutions to flex4 error ා 2032 stream error
- Securityerror: error ᦇ 2148: SWF file (SWF file cannot access local resources)
- Error loading in flex integration: Java / jdk1.6.0_ 35\jre\bin\server\ jvm.dll
- [solution] LD: warning: directory not found for option
- “Securityerror: error ා 2060: Security sandbox conflict: external interface caller XXX cannot access XXX”
- Vue start error: listen eadrnotavail
- Windows 7 system, start to run input CMD, the window flashed by, disappeared
- [flash] error: “necessary system components are not working properly, please repair Adobe Flash Player” and error ා 2046
- GPU hardware acceleration related problems, solve flash screen
- ImportError: No module named indexes.base
- Encounter: cannot open volume for direct access
- The problem of window flash after C + + program is compiled and run
- Adobe Flash player error (error # 2044)
- Chrome your connection is not a private connection solution
- LinkIssue: Error ‘LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or cor
- Configuring OpenGL environment on Mac OS