span> today encountered in programming error message as shown in the title, the cause is I want to have some written to the log information to a remote a TXT file, the code is as follows: p>
<?php file_put_contents("http://www.walk-sing.com", $testData);
the reason for this error is:
HTTP and expect it to be written. Instead You need to open it using the local path.
cannot write to a file remotely via url.
- Failed to open stream: http request failed!
- php Error failed to open stream: HTTP request failed!
- error: RPC failed; curl 92 HTTP/2 stream 0 was not closed cleanly: CANCEL (err 8)
- move_uploaded_file() failed to open stream: Permission denied
- An idea to solve Warning move_uploaded_file, failed to open stream in the process of php uploading files
- PHP error Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0 Fatal error:
- Nginx Error:HTTP 1.0 client does not support chunked response
- In depth analysis of mysq exceeding the number of connections error 1040 (HY000): too many connections
- [error log] 27.1.0 series of errors Error:Failed to resolve: com.android.support :support-an notations:27.1.0
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- The too many open files solution appears in stream classes such as files.list
- [Solved] IE Browser Upload Files Error: org.apache.tomcat.util.http.fileupload.FileUploadException: Stream ended unexpectedly
- Error: LTO wrapper failed collect2: error: LD returned 1 exit status
- python: HTTP Error 505: HTTP Version Not Supported
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Windows 64-bit
- [PHP]stream_socket_client(): Failed to enable crypto
- HTTP 405 Error: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 405 (Method Not Allowed)
- Error analysis of veeam backup: failed to create NFC download stream
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:27.
- ERROR 1040 (08004): Too many connections