mongdb database can not be backed up after adding user name and password, it has been suggested that the verification failed. Finally found that their database password with a special character reason.
Failed: error connecting to db server: server returned error on SASL authentication step: Authentication failed.
The solution given on
network is to add — authenticationDatabase, but I still can’t add it.
~ $ mongodump -h 127.0.0.1 --port 27017 --authenticationDatabase manager -u LorettaLei -p LorettaLei$001 -o db 2019-11-26T16:30:21.206+0800 Failed: error connecting to db server: server returned error on SASL authentication step: Authentication failed.
finally figured out that it might be because I had a special character in my password. I put a backslash before the special character, and it succeeded immediately. I was so clever!
- MongoDB：Failed: error connecting to db server: no reachable servers
- 530 user cannot log in. Problem connecting to FTP server
- Solve the problem of keyboard interactive authentication with the SSH2 server failed
- The remote server returned an error: (417) Expectation failed
- “503 Service Unavailable” error when connecting to vCenter Server using vSphere Web Client (2121043)
- Server Tomcat v7.0 server at localhost failed to start
- Vs_ Code remote SFTP connects to the server to modify the nginx configuration information and reports all configured authentication methods failed
- Server Tomcat v8.0 Server at localhost failed to start.
- [Solved] org.mongodb.driver.cluster – Exception in monitor thread while connecting to server node1:27017
- CentOS Liunx 7 uses rdesktop to remotely connect to the Alibaba Cloud server and it appears Failed to connect, CredSSP required by server.
- How to Fix adb_server_notify: ADB server connection failed
- Top35: pychar reports an error when connecting to MySQL server returns invalid timezone. Need to set ‘servertimezone’ property
- (Windows+xrdp+ubuntu16.04) Remote server error: “password failed error-problem connecting”
- How to Fix SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=SSLv3 read server certificate B: certificate verify failed.
- Local can link to the server database, upload jar package to the server will report an error
- The remote server returned an error: notfound when Silverlight calls WCF service
- Distribution setup SQL Server Agent error: “RegCreateKeyEx() returned error 5, ‘Access is denied.’” …
- To customize the aggregate function of Flink (Step-by-Step Tutorial)
- Mybatis uses step-by-step lazy loading to cause abnormal JSON conversion. The interface 500 reports an error
- The server just without updating PID file and can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket are solved