Last Updated: 2020/3/22Categories: Troubleshooting 6 Subscribe
note: this article is a “503 service unavailable” error when connecting to the vCenter Server using the vSphere Web Client. While we will continue to strive to provide the best translations for this article, localized content may become obsolete. Please refer to the English version for the latest content.
Failed to connect to vCenter Server using the vSphere Web Client. You should see entries similar to the following:
503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint: [N7Vmacore4Http20NamedPipeServiceSpecE: 0 x7f009c095810] _serverNamespace =/_isRedirect = false _pipeName =/var/run/vmware/VPXD – webserver – pipe)
503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint: [class Vmacore::Http::LocalServiceSpec:00000000006F92F0] _serverNamespace = /vsphere-client
503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint: [N7Vmacore4Http20NamedPipeServiceSpecE:0x7f0c6005e4c0] _serverNamespace =/_isRedirect = false _pipeName =/var/run/vmware/vpxd-webserver-pipe)
503 service unavailble fail to connect to end point.
503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint: [N7Vmacore4Http16LocalServiceSpecE:0x7f65e7834610] _serverNamespace = /vsphere-client _isRedirect = false _port = 909
503 Service Unavailable (Failed to connect to endpoint: [N7Vmacore4Http16LocalServiceSpecE:0x00007f2470005950] _serverNamespace = /sdk action = Allow _port = 8085)
For more information about other potential causes and symptoms, see “503 Service unavailing “error on the vSphere Web Client when logging in or logging the vCenter Server.
when one or more services or endpoints are unavailable, an HTTP 503 error response code may be returned. For example, the vCenter Server service might not be running or Stopped while the vSphere Web Client service is running.
to troubleshoot this problem:
- verify that the computer trying to access the vCenter Server using the vSphere Web Client with Telnet is connected by running the following command:
- runs the following command to check whether the partition on the VCSA has enough free space:
* in version 6.7, the /storage/archive partition should be full, which is expected behavior. For details, see “File System /storage/ Archive is low on Storage Space “on the VCSA 6.7 VAMI Page
- use the following command to ensure that the vCenter Server service is running:
Service – control – the status – all
* If any of the services shut down unexpectedly, you can start all of them by running the following command:
Service – control – start – all
* If the PSC is external, you may also need to check the services on the PSC.
For more information on how to stop/start the service, see the following articles:
How to Stop, Start or Restart vCenter Server 6.x Services
Stopping, Starting or Restarting VMware vCenter Server Appliance 6.x services
- to ensure that VCSA has enough resources to handle requests, you may need to use the top command to check CPU/ memory usage on both the host and the VCSA. If all VC services are up and the Web Client is still not open, you can find more details on this issue in the virgo log at the following location:
Windows vCenterServer: C:\ProgamData\VMware\vCenterServer\logs\ VSphere – Client \logs\
VCenter Server Appliance: /var/log/vmware/ vsperr-client /logs/
Please also view the vpxd.log file:
Windows vCenterServer: C:\ProgramData\VMware\vCenterServer\logs\vmware-vpx
VCenter Server Appliance: /var/log/vmware/ VPXD
The Related Information
“503 service unavailable” error when connecting to the vCenter Server using the vSphere Web Client (2121043)vmware-vpxd service on VCSA fails with the error “contains unexpected zero page at block” on vpxd.log (50113962)Accessing the ESXi host through the Host Client UI fails with error: “503 Service Unavailable” (2144962)”invalid credentials LDAP Error 49″ error when starting Inventory Services in vCenter Server 6.x (2147280)How to reset the lost or forgotten root password in vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 (2147144).
- VCSA web access error 503 Service Unavailable
- WIN7 + IIS7 Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
- A solution to 1603 error in installing vCenter server
- Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Unavailable)
- Grpc client access server prompt: RPC error: code = unimplemented desc = unknown service possible reasons
- VMware Virtualcenter failed firstboot. Failed to generate Virtu when installing vCenter6.7 on Windows Server 2008R2
- Service temporarily unavailable due to an ongoing leader election. Please refresh
- IOS WebView failed to load the web page. Error domain = kcferrodomaincfnetwork code = 310 “there was a problem communicating with the secure web proxy server (HTTPS). “
- How to Fix IWAB0489E Error when deploying Web service to Axis runtime
- Navicate premium Connecting to a remote Oracle，ORA-12514: TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested in c
- The web project removal server reports an error, and the web project in eclipse cannot be automatically deployed to Tomcat
- Failed: error connecting to db server: server returned error on SASL authentication step: Authentica
- 530 user cannot log in. Problem connecting to FTP server
- MongoDB：Failed: error connecting to db server: no reachable servers
- Spring Cloud：org.springframework.web.client.HttpClientErrorException: 404 null
- [Solved] org.mongodb.driver.cluster – Exception in monitor thread while connecting to server node1:27017
- Top35: pychar reports an error when connecting to MySQL server returns invalid timezone. Need to set ‘servertimezone’ property
- The server has rejected the client credentials
- nt service 1072 No need to restart, repeat the method of installing the service program or service driver
- The MySQL service suddenly hangs up with the error message can’t connect to MySQL server on ‘localhost’ (10061)