ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames
Problem: Error cause: Solution:
Recently, the company asked me to connect to the function of one-button confidential-free login, and I also need to be familiar with client development. After opening the project with Android Studio, I reported an error, which was as follows:
ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames(). The version of Gradle you connect to does not support that method. To resolve the problem you can change/upgrade the target version of Gradle you connect to. Alternatively, you can ignore this exception and read other information from the model.
Error: doesn’t support method: AndroidProject GetVariantNames (). The Gradle version to which
is connected does not support this method.
to solve this problem, you can change/upgrade the target version of the Gradle that you connect to.
or, you can ignore this exception and read additional information from the model.
- modify the build.gradle file under the project directory
- project./gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper. Properties, see the address link
- gradle sync once;
- ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.
- ImageIO.read () unsupported image type when reading picture_ exception Unsupported Image Type
- Unsupported operation types unsupported operation data types
- “Method does not override method from its superclass”
- The problem of mobile hybrid development RN Android deployment appears Unsupported class file major version xx
- Solve the problem of docker error: Unsupported compose file version: 3.2
- firefox ssl_error_unsupported_version
- Difference between isempty method and isblank method in stringutils
- org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unsupported encoding:
- Error 13 when grub starts: solving the problem of invalid or unsupported executable
- [Elasticsearch] es 7.12 Root mapping definition has unsupported parameters: _all
- Java retainAll throws an unsupported operation exception record
- Error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Linux 64-bit with Unsupported runtim
- Solve the problem that power view in Excel prompts activate method of oleobject class failed or activate method like oleobject is invalid
- SSL appears in foxes_ error_ unsupported_ Version problem
- Failed to parse mapping [_doc]: Root mapping definition has unsupported parameters:
- Copy node causes NPM execution error: cannot find module ‘/ / lib / utils/ unsupported.js ‘
- TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for *: ‘range‘ and ‘int‘
- Cannot find module ‘.. / lib / utils / unsupported. JS’ problem in installing node in centos7