ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames
Problem: Error cause: Solution:
Recently, the company asked me to connect to the function of one-button confidential-free login, and I also need to be familiar with client development. After opening the project with Android Studio, I reported an error, which was as follows:
ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames(). The version of Gradle you connect to does not support that method. To resolve the problem you can change/upgrade the target version of Gradle you connect to. Alternatively, you can ignore this exception and read other information from the model.
Error: doesn’t support method: AndroidProject GetVariantNames (). The Gradle version to which
is connected does not support this method.
to solve this problem, you can change/upgrade the target version of the Gradle that you connect to.
or, you can ignore this exception and read additional information from the model.
- modify the build.gradle file under the project directory
- project./gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper. Properties, see the address link
- gradle sync once;
- ERROR: Unsupported method: AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.
- [error record] as compilation error (Android support plugin version is too high | upgrade Android studio to the latest version)
- How to Fix Android Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- Some processing experiences of failed to notify build listener
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- Error: package android.support.annotation Does not exist
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:25.3.0
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- Caused by: com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveBuilderException: Failed to process D:\….\0.jar
- Change API level Android studio
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Android project error: could not resolve com.android.support .c onstraint:constraint-layout :2.0.2.
- The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.16
- [problem record] installed build tools revision 31.0.0 is broken during Android studio compilation
- Import Android project Error:Internal error : org.gradle.tooling .BuildException: Could not execute build…
- AndroidStudio sync failed solution
- Could not install Gradle distribution