The following error occurred when using docker to deploy the project today:
unsupported Compose file version: 3.2
It seems that there is a version problem by searching the data:
upgrade the docker and docker compose versions to the latest versions.
- Docker encountered a problem 4: yaml: Line 1: mapping values are not allowed in this context
- Solve the problem that Gabor can’t start itself after the server is restarted
- EEROR:Windows named pipe error: The system cannot find the file specified. (code:2)
- Docker compose reports an error and multiple containers conflict
- docker.errors.DockerException: Error while fetching server API version: (‘Connection aborted.‘, File
- docker-compose Error Traceback (most recent call last)
- error starting container: API error (404): network fabric_test not found“
- The docker runtime container reported an error: error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed
- How to Fix ERROR: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost – is it running?
- ERROR Unsupported method AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- Solution to device or resource busy error in docker redeployment service
- [Sovled] Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?
- ImageIO.read () unsupported image type when reading picture_ exception Unsupported Image Type
- Cannot find module ‘.. / lib / utils / unsupported. JS’ problem in installing node in centos7
- The problem of mobile hybrid development RN Android deployment appears Unsupported class file major version xx
- Module build failed: Error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Windows 64-bit
- Module build failed Error Plugin/Preset files are not allowed to export objects, only functions (How to Fix)
- Docker load loading mirror message JSON no such file or directory error
- python root:code for Hash MD5 was not found. Error
- ArcGIS SOE unable to add extension FAQ