The version of Gradle you connect to does not support that method.
to resolve The problem you can change/upgrade The target version of Gradle you connect to.
Alternatively, you can ignore this exception and read other information from the model.
Error: doesn’t support method: AndroidProject GetVariantNames ().
The Gradle version connected to does not support this method.
To resolve this problem, you can change/upgrade the target version of the Gradle you connect to.
Alternatively, you can ignore the exception and read additional information from the model.
- modify the build.gradle file in the project directory,
In engineering./ Gradle/Wrapper/Gradle-wrapper. Properties, take a look at the address link
Gradle sync once;
Relationship between Android Studio and Gradle
- ERROR Unsupported method AndroidProject.getVariantNames().
- [error record] as compilation error (Android support plugin version is too high | upgrade Android studio to the latest version)
- Some processing experiences of failed to notify build listener
- Android network request framework okhttputils reports an error (okhttp3 cannot be found)
- How to Fix Android Error:This Gradle plugin requires Studio 3.0 minimum
- Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat-v7:25.3.0
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- Errorjava.lang.NullPointerException(no error message)
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- Android project error: could not resolve com.android.support .c onstraint:constraint-layout :2.0.2.
- The binary version of its metadata is 1.5.1, expected version is 1.1.16
- Failed to resolve: failed to resolve
- Android studio reported an error in the release package: Lint found fatal errors while assembling a release target
- Add a warehouse in allprojects repositories and report an error
- AndroidStudio sync failed solution
- Error: package android.support.annotation Does not exist
- Change API level Android studio
- Could not install Gradle distribution