Code Blocks debug problem
ERROR when debugging: You need to specify a debugger program in the debuggers’ Settings.
(For MinGW compilers, it’s ‘GDB. Exe’ (without the quotes))
(For MSVC compilers, It’s ‘CDB. Exe’ (without the quotes)
indicates that the debugger is not set properly
Below is the error path
go to the directory where you installed code blocks — code blocks \MinGW\bin to see if there is a gdb32. Exe if you have a direct path change, you can download this file from MinGW’s official website, or contact me to send this file to you at [email protected]
to fix the problem!
- codeblocks ERROR: You need to specify a debugger program in the debuggers’s settings.
- Cmake error solution encountered in STM32 development with clion
- Solutions to the problem that CodeBlocks cannot be used
- Installation and use of OpenGL based on CodeBlocks
- After installing CodeBlocks, run the prompt: tried to run compiler executable ‘C: / / MinGW / bin / mingw32- gcc.exe ‘, but failed!
- Configuring OpenGL with win 10 + CodeBlocks
- eclipse cdt Program “make” not found in PATH
- Configuring OpenGL environment with code blocks16.0 in Windows 10
- CodeBlocks environment error the compiler could not find a solution to the problem
- Clion configuration MingGW report error test cmake run with errors solution
- Simulator:861 – Failed to link the design Process “Simulate Behavioral Model” failed
- ISE simulator reported an error: ERROR:Simulator : 861 – failed to link the design solution
- Configuring OpenGL in Code:: blocks
- Vs2013 compiling ffmpeg
- The solution of using OpenGL’s Glu Library in qt5.2 under win7
- Configuration and use of qt5.9.6 and vs2015
- Recipe for target’Project 1.exe’ failed Cause analysis and solution
- CodeBlocks OpenGL configuration process
- launch failed.Binary Not found in Linux / Ubuntu solution
- The C compiler identification is unknown