We recently tested an example OpenGL program:
#include < GL/gl.h>
#include < GL/glaux.h>
,0,500,500 auxInitPosition (0);
GlClearColor (0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
GlColor3f (1.0, 0.0, 0.0);
GlRectf (0.5, 0.5, 0.5, 0.5);
It runs normally under VC6.0, but under VS2010 there is a compilation error as follows:
1> D :\elec\mymfctest\vs2010p\openglapps\opengltest\opengltest.cpp(4): fatal error C1083: Could not open included file: “GL/glaux.h” : No such file or directory
It seems that this error can be found in versions VS2008 and above.
Only two Files can be seen in the path C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKS \Windows\ V7.0 A\Include\gl after VS2010 installation
Gl. h and glu. H instead of glaux. H,
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Include\GL
The next one has three files
H, glu. H, and glaux. H, so the relevant header files are not found in VS2010.
The glaux.lib library file is not found in the VC6.0 installation path C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKS \Windows\ V7.0 A\ lib, but in the VS2010 installation path C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKS \Windows\ V7.0 A\ lib.
The solution is to copy the glaux. H and glaux. Lib files from their respective folders to the path referenced by default in VS2010 if you have VC6.0 installed. It is possible that the application will also need glaux. DLL support at runtime, which can also be downloaded.
- VS2010 compiler can’t open include file: “GL / glaux. H”: no such file or directory
- The first time I write OpenGL program, what should I do when I encounter “can’t open include file:” GL / glaux. H “: no such file or directory”?
- Solution of VS2008 unable to open GL / glaux. H header file
- Vs compiling OpenGL project, the solution of unable to open the source file “GL / glaux. H” appears
- Error in header file when calling OpenGL to open obj file in vs2013: unable to open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directories
- #During OpenGL development, fatal error C1083: can’t open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directory
- Vs2019 OpenGL glut: error: unable to open include file: ‘GL / glut. H’: no such file or directory
- Cannot open include file: ‘io.h‘: No such file or directory
- Win10 vs 2017 prompt cannot open include file: “windows. H”: no such file or director
- Solution to the problem of unable to open glaux. H in vs2013
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open include file:” graphics. H “: no such file or directory”
- A fatal error C1083 occurred when compiling C + + code under. Net: unable to open the include file: “xuhk”_ Jnihelloworld. H “: solution to no such file or directory error.
- Solution of header file StdAfx. H “no such file or directory” in Visual Studio
- Vs fatal error C1083: unable to open include file: “sys / socket. H”: no such file
- Vs2017 C + + cannot open source file: “sdkddkver. H”, “stdio. H”, “TCHAR. H”
- [C]fatal error: mysql.h: No such file or directory
- Fatal error in CentOS: Python. H: no that file or directory
- gcc /usr/include/stdio.h:27:10: fatal error: bits/libc-header-start.h: No such file or directory
- ImportError: libcudnn.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
- Vs cannot open the source file unistd. H under Windows