We recently tested an example OpenGL program:
#include < GL/gl.h>
#include < GL/glaux.h>
,0,500,500 auxInitPosition (0);
GlClearColor (0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
GlColor3f (1.0, 0.0, 0.0);
GlRectf (0.5, 0.5, 0.5, 0.5);
It runs normally under VC6.0, but under VS2010 there is a compilation error as follows:
1> D :\elec\mymfctest\vs2010p\openglapps\opengltest\opengltest.cpp(4): fatal error C1083: Could not open included file: “GL/glaux.h” : No such file or directory
It seems that this error can be found in versions VS2008 and above.
Only two Files can be seen in the path C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKS \Windows\ V7.0 A\Include\gl after VS2010 installation
Gl. h and glu. H instead of glaux. H,
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Include\GL
The next one has three files
H, glu. H, and glaux. H, so the relevant header files are not found in VS2010.
The glaux.lib library file is not found in the VC6.0 installation path C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKS \Windows\ V7.0 A\ lib, but in the VS2010 installation path C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKS \Windows\ V7.0 A\ lib.
The solution is to copy the glaux. H and glaux. Lib files from their respective folders to the path referenced by default in VS2010 if you have VC6.0 installed. It is possible that the application will also need glaux. DLL support at runtime, which can also be downloaded.
- VS2010 compiler can’t open include file: “GL / glaux. H”: no such file or directory
- Solution to the problem of unable to open glaux. H in vs2013
- Vs compiling OpenGL project, the solution of unable to open the source file “GL / glaux. H” appears
- Solution of VS2008 unable to open GL / glaux. H header file
- The first time I write OpenGL program, what should I do when I encounter “can’t open include file:” GL / glaux. H “: no such file or directory”?
- Error in header file when calling OpenGL to open obj file in vs2013: unable to open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directories
- How to Fix Error sal.h(2367)
- Configuring OpenGL in Chinese version of VS2010 and problem solving
- Configuring OpenGL development environment in win10 + vs2015 (including the method of installing 32-bit and 64 bit libraries)
- [graphics] exceptions in downloading and installing OpenGL in vs2017
- Vs2019 OpenGL glut: error: unable to open include file: ‘GL / glut. H’: no such file or directory
- Vc2010 configuring OpenGL environment
- The solution of configuring OpenGL in vs2017
- This program cannot be started because the computer is missing COpenGL.dll
- Configuration of OpenGL in VS2010
- Error: unable to open include file: ‘GL / glut. H’
- Vs cannot open the source file unistd. H under Windows
- VS2015 TRK0005 CL.exe
- Solution to CUDA installation failure problem visual studio integration failed
- The C compiler identification is unknown solution