The reason for the problem is that a variable is declared in a header file, but it is defined in two or more. CPP files.
Solution: generally, the compiler will tell you which variable has a problem. You need to locate the variable, and then delete one of the redundant variable definitions
There is also a helpless solution. You can open the project configuration properties connector command line and enter the following string to allow multiple settings:
- Solution to the problem of console flash in vs2017 runtime
- The solution of multiple markers at this line @ override
- Create vue-cli4 project and report error command failed: yarn
- C language string processing error warning, c4996, sprintf, predicted, c4996, strcpy, c4996, strcat
- The app failed to start because there is no Qt platform to initialize
- A yellow warning appears on the pagecontroller page in PHP! ! ! !
- The solution of a Java exception has occurred. And error exception in thread when eclipse runs
- AS3.5 Error gradle project sync failed.Basic functionality(e.g.editing,debugging) will not work
- Error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol_ Main the symbol is in the function___ Tmaincrtstartup
- Net prompt is not an internal or external command
- Three solutions to command line flashback in VS
- Solution: vs2017 cannot open header files such as stdio. H main. H
- Error after JDK reassembly: Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols found
- could not open `C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_191\lib\amd64\jvm.cfg’
- IIS express failed to start
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- Failed to execute goal
- _ASSERTE((unsigned)(c + 1) <= 256);
- Android:Field can be converted to a local varible.