Error: valueerror: check when installing scikit image library with PIP_ hostname requires server_ hostname
Valueerror: check_ hostname requires server_ Hostname is usually due to version conflict and other reasons. After looking up the experience of many big men on the Internet, we finally find that the problem is caused by the network agent, which is commonly known as the VPN problem.
After the VPN is turned off, the problem is solved, and the scikit image library is successfully installed!
- Problems encountered in the installation of pyromacoustics
- cannot import name ‘_validate_lengths’ from ‘numpy.lib.arraypad’
- “ValueError: check_hostname requires server_hostname“ when trying to update conda
- “Could not import PIL.Image . The use of array_ to_ The solution of img requires PIL. “
- Ambari OpenSSL version problem: sslerror: failed to connect. Please check OpenSSL library versions
- bug-JAVA call SAP function Connect to SAP gateway failed
- Error syncing pod, skipping: failed to “StartContainer” for “POD” with Image
- Under Linux, git cannot be used, prompt sign_and_send_pubkey: signing failed: agent refused operation
- Python’s importerror: DLL load failed: the specified module was not found and the problem was solved
- Determining IP information for eth0… failed; no link present. Check cable?
- Server Tomcat v7.0 server at localhost failed to start
- Solution of 500 internal server error reported by [SVN] TortoiseSVN
- CentOS Liunx 7 uses rdesktop to remotely connect to the Alibaba Cloud server and it appears Failed to connect, CredSSP required by server.
- 451 4.7.0 temporary server error. Please try again later. Prx5
- P2V error log
- package xxx does not exist cannot find symbol
- Failed to dlsym make_device: undefined symbol: make_device
- urllib3 (1.26.4) or chardet (4.0.0) doesn‘t match a supported version!
- Using Fiddler to capture mobile app
- DNS name does not exist