The reason for the error is as follows:
① You use other people’s libraries, such as opencv library, OpenGL library and other third-party libraries. The common situation is that you only include the header file, but there is no import file
② You don’t use other people’s libraries. Some of Microsoft’s own libraries may also have such problems. At this time, the common situation is that the header file of the failed function is in the included directory of the project property, but the corresponding library file is not in the default library directory of the project property. For example, create view glcontext (struct HDC) in FAQ style__ *) function is such a case. This function is defined in the header file wingdi. H. This header file is in the default included directory in the project properties, but the corresponding library file opengl32. Lib is not in the library directory
③ You use your own library file. I haven’t tried this situation. I’ve seen some comments on the Internet
Fatal error lnk1120 cause:
① . contains only the header file, only the declaration of this function, but not the implementation of this function (the implementation is generally placed in the cpp file). So it can only be compiled, and the connection is not successful.
② Another reason is that the declaration and implementation of the function are put in the header file. Generally, the declaration should be put in the header file and the implementation in the cpp file. In this way, each file that contains the header file will have an implementation of the function. When connecting, the connector does not know which implementation to connect, so an error is reported.
- The simplest way to configure OpenGL development environment with vs2015
- Arduino reports an error when writing a custom library file to solve the problem of not name of type, not declared in this scope
- The solution of using OpenGL’s Glu Library in qt5.2 under win7
- Error lnk1120: 2 unresolved external commands: vtkrenderingopengl_ Autoinit (construct, destroy), which is referenced in
- Configuring OpenGL in Chinese version of VS2010 and problem solving
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL (glfw Library)
- OpenGL application cannot start normally
- Vs2019 nuget configuring OpenGL
- Using glut in CodeBlocks
- Summary of problems encountered in compiling opengl code
- Vs compiling OpenGL project, the solution of unable to open the source file “GL / glaux. H” appears
- Solution to the problem of vs2017 error report unable to open source file
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open source file XXXXX. H” in VS development?
- OpenGL development environment configuration [vs2017] + common problems
- Solve the problem of VC6.0 open crash and OpenGL glut32.lib library
- VC + + compiler can not find the header file and rebuild failure
- The solution of configuring OpenGL in vs2017
- The corresponding solutions to the problems of various external symbols that cannot be resolved
- How to use higher version of OpenGL SDK in windows?
- OpenGL environment configuration