Yesterday, when I installed Office 2010, I had a frustrating problem. The diagram below:
I have never had any problems installing Office before, so I rebooted the computer and tried to run the installation program again, with predictable results.
Then I went online for a solution: It turned out to be a component of the Microsoft.net Framework.
First, go into the computer’s programs and functions, check the installed programs, and see if the latest version of the NET Framework has been installed.
To do this, follow these steps:
- opens the run window (use the shortcut key “Win+R”). Type Appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter. Find the Microsoft.net Framework 4 Client Profile in the installed programs list. Figure below:
If you find the Microsoft.net Framework 4 Client Profile, you need to fix it,
Select it and right-click as shown in the figure:
Then select the option to fix the.NET Framework 4 Client Profile to its original state, and then click Next.
When the repair is complete, restart the computer.
Note: If you cannot find the Microsoft.NET Framework 4 Client Profile component, download and install this software, especially for new systems. This is a common problem when installing Office.
Reinstall Microsoft Office 2010.
- An error occurred during the installation of assembly
- Solution for Error Code: s1023 when installing DirectX SDK
- Solving word experienced an error trying to open the file in word
- How to use it RegAsm.exe Register C in a development / production environment#/ VB.NET Developed DLL
- Configuration and use of qt5.9.6 and vs2015
- Solution to PCL XL error of HP p2055d laser printer
- Office 16 Click to run extensibility component uninstall
- The software licensing service reported that the product SKU is not found
- Idea installation vue.js After plug-in, new has no Vue component
- Solutions to error 25090 in office 2003
- SQL Server 2012 installation exception: error while enabling windows feature: netfx3, error code: – 2146498298
- Solutions to Excel 2007 “cannot shift object off sheet”
- When nodejs is installed: the error code is 2503
- Link: fatal error lnk1123: failure during conversion to coff: file in
- Three solutions to flash back of program running result box under vs
- How to Disable Protected View in Microsoft Excel
- Another installation is in progress… “Or error code 0-1018
- Error after JDK reassembly: Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- MySQL installation error. Netframeword installation failed
- Solution to the flash of visual studio 2017 running program