Yesterday, when I installed Office 2010, I had a frustrating problem. The diagram below:
I have never had any problems installing Office before, so I rebooted the computer and tried to run the installation program again, with predictable results.
Then I went online for a solution: It turned out to be a component of the Microsoft.net Framework.
First, go into the computer’s programs and functions, check the installed programs, and see if the latest version of the NET Framework has been installed.
To do this, follow these steps:
- opens the run window (use the shortcut key “Win+R”). Type Appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter. Find the Microsoft.net Framework 4 Client Profile in the installed programs list. Figure below:
If you find the Microsoft.net Framework 4 Client Profile, you need to fix it,
Select it and right-click as shown in the figure:
Then select the option to fix the.NET Framework 4 Client Profile to its original state, and then click Next.
When the repair is complete, restart the computer.
Note: If you cannot find the Microsoft.NET Framework 4 Client Profile component, download and install this software, especially for new systems. This is a common problem when installing Office.
Reinstall Microsoft Office 2010.
- To solve the problem of C # calling excel interface error, prompt: the COM object of Microsoft. Office. Interop. Excel. Applicationclass is forcibly converted to the interface type “Microsoft. Offi”
- Solve the problem that stdole32.tlb is missing when win7 Microsoft Office 2007 Pro Plus excel is opened
- Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required. Get it with “Microsoft C++ Build Tools“
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required to get it with Microsoft V + + comp
- [Solved] error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required
- Error in installing torch vision or pilot on Linux or Jetson nano: the headers or library files could not be found for JPEG
- Solutions to error 25090 in office 2003
- Office 16 Click to run extensibility component uninstall
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required. Get it with “Microsoft Visual C + + build tools” problem
- Office 2013 error 1402
- [solved] win10 + office2016 error: library not registered, HResult: 0x8002801d
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required. Get it with “Microsoft Visual C”++
- Re installing Android studio always fails to install SDK when installing software (solution)
- Error code is 2502 / 2503 when installing MSI format installation package under win10 or win8
- When installing pyaudio, an error is reported: failed error: portaudio. H: there is no such file or directory
- How to delete Microsoft AutoUpdate from Mac
- Solve the problem of installing APK after Android studio compilation: error while installing apk
- Microsoft Store install Ubuntu
- How to Disable Protected View in Microsoft Excel
- Error from Python installation Library: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required