This problem bothered me for three hours, and finally solved. I’m sorry for the three hours of my life if I don’t write it down.
First of all, PIP install sketch, which reports an error
error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 is required. Get it with "Microsoft Visual C++ Build Tools": http://landinghub.visualstudio.com/visual-cpp-build-tools
When you see the error report, your first reaction is to download the VC + + 14.0 build tools in the prompt.
Open the link and it turns out to be vs2015 build tools. Now I understand that vs 2015 is the VC + + 14.0 in the error report.
Download an online installation package, open it and prepare. Microsoft told me that it needs about 5GB of hard disk space
I already have vs2012 in my computer. This stuff has filled up my C disk. I need to install another vs2015, WTF?
Here, although I have vs2012 in my computer, it is invalid because it requires VC + + 14.0 and the wrong version.
However, it is certain that installing vs2015 build tools can solve the problem. Let’s take a look at the solution of stack overflow
Give up this method and start Baidu
Many people said that they could download the WHL file of scrapy and install it offline, so they downloaded one, and the error is still reported.
There is no link here, because this method is invalid.
However, many people succeeded in installing the WHL file, so I began to analyze the error report carefully, and finally found the clue
The red box in the figure shows that there is an error in building twisted. Then I can manually install the offline package of twisted?
So in http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs Find the twisted installation package
Twisted‑17.9.0‑cp35‑cp35m‑win_ AMD64. WHL directly PIP install this offline WHL, and it was successful.
Finally, PIP install sketch, or install the WHL file of sketch, and it will be successful soon.
The general idea is to report an error when installing a, find the thing B of can’t build, and then manually install the offline WHL of B. If an error is reported during the process of installing B,
Then go to the next level until the installation is successful.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required. Get it with “Microsoft C++ Build Tools“
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required. Get it with “Microsoft Visual C + + build tools” problem
- Error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required. Get it with “Microsoft Visual C”++
- [Solved] error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required
- error: Microsoft Visual C++ 9.0 is required
- Error from Python installation Library: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required
- PIP installation error: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required perfect solution
- Pychar install paddlex error Microsoft Visual C ++ fourteen . 0 is required
- PIP installation error: error: Microsoft Visual c++ 14.0 is required perfect solution
- There is a problem with Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 about Python installation package
- To solve the problem of C # calling excel interface error, prompt: the COM object of Microsoft. Office. Interop. Excel. Applicationclass is forcibly converted to the interface type “Microsoft. Offi”
- Bug:Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable (x86) Failed Installation aborted, Result=1603
- Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library not enough space for thread data
- Information contained in Debug Assertion Failed of Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
- Error occurred during Microsoft Visual Studio execution. Msb8020 reported an error
- Failed to write output file ‘C:’ windows\ Microsoft.NET \Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\106f9ae8\cc0e1
- Microsoft JScript runtime error: ‘sys’ is undefined
- Solve the problem that stdole32.tlb is missing when win7 Microsoft Office 2007 Pro Plus excel is opened
- Hololens2 reported an error. Microsoft.windows.system is missing
- Microsoft edge was unable to log in. Error code: 3,15, – 2147023579