Today, we use STS to import Maven project, install the document installation software and load the document all the way, but after the import project is opened, we always report an error, POM file reports an error, and we can’t find the third-party jar package written by the company. Check it again and again, and there is no error in the process
Colleagues help to check, replace the local library, can not solve. Finally, the settings file of Maven was replaced.
Reason: in the old version of maven, the settings file has not been modified. I don’t know where there is a problem. I can’t find the company’s private jar package. I replaced my colleagues’ settings file to solve the problem.
Idea: POM file error, check Maven installation settings, especially settings file.
- Idea couldn’t be found org.springframework.context .support
- New Maven project– pom.xml report errors
- A series of problems caused by the option allow output folders for source folders
- About error creating bean with name ‘xxxxx’: invocation of init method
- The import Maven project appears http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException Solutions
- Maven global configuration
- The spring boot project was first created, pom.xml The error is Maven configuration problem. How to solve it?
- java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems
- IntelliJ idea error: package not found or symbol not found
- package xxx does not exist cannot find symbol
- Failed to execute goal on project XXXX-api: Could not resolve dependencies for pro
- About maven Pom.xml Personal solutions to reporting errors!!!
- 解决Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile
- How to Fix Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.7.0:compile
- Reason for error in idea @ springbootapplication [solved]
- IntelliJ idea startup error: error statuslogger log4j2 could not find a logging implementation
- Several solutions to HDF5 error reporting in Python environment
- Failed to execute goal
- How to solve the problem that the project module turns grey in Maven
- Solve the error of POM file failed to read artifact descriptor for XXX under IntelliJ idea