Today, we use STS to import Maven project, install the document installation software and load the document all the way, but after the import project is opened, we always report an error, POM file reports an error, and we can’t find the third-party jar package written by the company. Check it again and again, and there is no error in the process
Colleagues help to check, replace the local library, can not solve. Finally, the settings file of Maven was replaced.
Reason: in the old version of maven, the settings file has not been modified. I don’t know where there is a problem. I can’t find the company’s private jar package. I replaced my colleagues’ settings file to solve the problem.
Idea: POM file error, check Maven installation settings, especially settings file.
- Error in the project tag in the POM file of Maven project: failure to transfer
- Error in pom.xml file of sub module of Maven aggregation project
- Maven of springboot project pom.xml Unknown error in the first line of the file
- Import Maven project pom.xml File error
- Maven project pom.xml The solution of error report in execution of
- New Maven project– pom.xml report errors
- Application of IntelliJ idea in Maven project pom.xml Add dependency
- Error in Maven POM file: multiple annotations found at this line solution
- Idea2020.2 encountered pom.xml The problem of file error report in Maven plug-in tomcat7
- Research on Maven management of Java project pom.xml The jar package error is reported, but the project is running normally
- Unknown error in POM file of springboot project
- Maven project pom.xml Solutions to error reporting
- The spring boot project was first created, pom.xml The error is Maven configuration problem. How to solve it?
- Solution of maven pom.xml dependency invalidation in IntelliJ
- Where’s Maven pom.xml Configure aliyun warehouse in
- About maven Pom.xml Personal solutions to reporting errors!!!
- This (code, message, data: null) still exists after importing spring cloud project into Lombok; the data in the project is unrecognized
- Solution to garbled code problem after importing project in eclipse
- The import Maven project appears http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException Solutions
- [save] Maven’s pom.xml Labeled xsi:schemaLocation Error report