report errors Illegal external terminal ‘CoilTerminal1’: An external terminal must border the edge of the problem region and coincides with the surface of a 3D object
Solution: the surface of the excitation port you set (that is, where the current flows in and out) should coincide with the vacuum package you set (that is, the surface of the region).
- Error lnk1120: 2 unresolved external commands: vtkrenderingopengl_ Autoinit (construct, destroy), which is referenced in
- Solution of insufficient memory space or desktop stack in GX works2
- Restart and shutdown of Ubuntu system in the terminal
- Bash modifies the file names in the specified folder through MAC terminal (batch modification)
- An authentication error occurred in the remote desktop connection
- The problem of error in adaptation of Vue using vant mobile terminal rem
- Error reported in Python reading file oserror: [errno 22] invalid argument: ‘u202ac: \ \ users \ \ yyqhk \ \ desktop \ \ 1. CSV’
- The calling program in Linux calls the wrong Error opening terminal: unknown.
- An error is reported when installing the package directly in pycharm, but it can be installed through the terminal. Error non zero exit code (2)
- Error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol_ Main the symbol is in the function___ Tmaincrtstartup
- In windows, “cmake” is not an internal or external command, nor a runnable program or batch file.
- Open vs code through terminal using code command in Mac OS
- Linux’s method of clearing DNS cache and refreshing DNS in shell terminal (Ubuntu, Debian)
- Cnpm appears in the vscode terminal: unable to load the file C: \ “users \” gkk \ “appdata \” roaming \ “NPM \” cnpm
- Vs error unresolved external symbol_ Main, the symbol in the function “int”__ cdecl invoke_ main
- For the installation of anaconda3 in manjaro system, after the update (CONDA update — all), the terminal prompts an error and cannot execute CONDA related commands
- Ansoft installation error_ ansys.exe ERROR：Error3221227010
- [OpenGL · error] visual studio 2019 reports an error. It is an external symbol gladloadglloader that cannot be parsed. This symbol is referenced in the function main
- After node.js is installed, use the instruction node version in vscode to show that it is not an external or internal instruction. The solution is as follows:
- Remote desktop 0x104 solution?