Docker compose reports an error and multiple containers conflict
When the vulnerability repeats, I want to open the vulnerability environment. The docker compose result reports an error. I understand that it is a multi container conflict problem
The error contents are as follows:
WARNING: Found orphan containers (unacc_slave_1, unacc_master_1) for this project. If you removed or renamed this service in your compose file, you can run this command with the --remove-orphans flag to clean it up. unacc_web_1 is up-to-date
The solution given by the system here is: – remove orphans, but it will directly delete the container, which is obviously not very good
Learned that each configuration has a project name. If you provide the
- P flag, you can specify the project name. If no flag is specified,
compose uses the current directory name.
Use the following command to specify a container name
docker-compose -p xxx up -d
Open the 8086 port specified here in the container to successfully open the mirror environment.
- Error response from daemon: Conflict. The container name “/mysql is already in use by container
- Common command of docker
- [vulnerability recurrence] phpMyAdmin scripts / setup.php deserialization vulnerability (wooyun-2016-199433)
- Vscode configuration connection server docker write code
- EEROR:Windows named pipe error: The system cannot find the file specified. (code:2)
- Solve the problem that Gabor can’t start itself after the server is restarted
- Error during connect when installing docker in Windows 10
- Docker command error during connect: get http://2F2F.2Fpipe2Fdocker_ engine/v1.36/containers/json: open//.
- Error response from daemon: Conflict: unable to delete 8598c91556dc (must be forced)
- Error: path not specified when the docker 1.7 file is uploaded to the container in CentOS
- Docke Run: response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container with id exists:XXX:unknown
- How to Fix ERROR: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost – is it running?
- When docker creates a container command: Error response from daemon: No command specified
- Failed to get D-Bus connection: No such file or directory
- [Win 10] Docker Error: error during connect: In the default daemon configuration on Windows
- docker.errors.DockerException: Error while fetching server API version: (‘Connection aborted.‘, File
- Docker encountered a problem 4: yaml: Line 1: mapping values are not allowed in this context
- linux docker Error Failed to get D-Bus connection: Operation not permitted
- Shiro deserialization vulnerability replication (cve-2016-4437)
- Docker CentOS Failed to get D-Bus connection: Operation not permitted