Eclipse could not find Java SE Runtime Environment/Error: could not find Java DLL
It’s not uncommon for a friend to fail to open an error message when using Eclipse
Error:could not find Java SE Runtime Environment/Error: could not find Java
This is mostly due to multiple installations and uninstalls; you may have two versions of the JDK installed on your computer
To solve this problem, there are the following solutions:
After uninstalling, reconfigure your environment variables to prevent your environment variables from still being uninstalled.
For example, when you open the 1.7 version of Eclipse, but when you install the 1.8 version, the CurrentVersion field of the registry is updated to 1.8, so you cannot open it. Could not find Java.dll change both CurrentVersion as shown by the arrow in the figure below to 1.7.
Note: Just change the version of the Eclipse JDK that you installed.
- Registry key Error: Java version has value ‘1.8‘, but ‘1.7‘ is required
- Failed to load the JNI shared library solution
- Java was started but returned exit code = 13
- Eclipse startup error: a Java runtime environment (JRE) or Java Development Kit (JDK) must be available
- Error: opening registry key ‘Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment’
- Error: could not find java.dll Error: could not find Java se runtime environment solution
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- Start Eclipse and pop up the “Failed to load the JNI shared library jvm.dll” dialog box
- Error after JDK reassembly: Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- Access restriction in Eclipse: the type ‘xxx’ is not API solution
- Error: could not create the Java virtual machine Error:A Fatal exception has occurred
- Eclipse report error Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- Solution to the problem of no C / C + + option in the new project of eclipse
- MDK (keil) debugging often appears flashback phenomenon solution.
- Wrong installation of registry to registry
- error:could not open…jvm.cfg solution
- Win10 can’t drag files to open directly
- Launchanywhere windows error loading Java VM: 2 and 216
- How to solve the problem of “version 11 or greater is required” in eclipse 2020
- Java was started but returned exit code = 13 problem solving