Using the event scheduler (schedule tasks) in mysql,
The statement is written and runs fine, but it doesn’t have the desired result. The reasons for the failure of many planned tasks are summarized online. None of them fit me.
When you open the event table in phpmyAdmin, you see the following red prompt: Connection for Controluser as defined in your Configuration Failed.
“Due to the failure of the control user connection defined in the configuration.”
Without further ado, find phpyAdmin’s configuration file config.sample.inc. PHP, and see a paragraph like this:
/* PMA User advanced features */
$CFG [‘Servers’][$I][‘controluser’] = ‘PMA ‘;
$CFG [‘ the Servers’] [$I] [‘ controlpass] = $password;
It turns out that this user is the advanced user, when I installed the integration environment before, I didn’t let the user enter, I just needed to enter password,
As a result, I usually use a root account, but this account is not a power user, so I changed the pMA to root.
Back on the event table page, the red prompt disappears. My plan has started to work.
There are also people on the Internet who have summarized the reasons for the very common failure of event scheduling. Some important things to note are:
After the server is shut down and restarted, the planned task fails, which is not approved in the actual production.
Able to change mysql’s configuration file to resolve, add an event_scheduler=ON to my. Ini
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/lcchuguo/p/5180282.html
- Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed phpmyadmin xampp
- How to Fix ubuntu phpmyadmin error: “Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed”
- In the XML configuration file of spring jdbc.properties The connection to the database failed due to garbled code
- Git command line configuration and configuration file to solve clone error libressl_ connect: SSL_ ERROR_ SYSCALL in connection to github. com:443
- OpenGL configuration file, as well as unable to parse the file solution
- User defined profile in vscode settings.json And default configuration defaultSettings.json
- Ubuntu 20.04 GPG: KeyServer receive failed: connection timed out when installing ROS configuration key
- failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
- When C language refers to a user-defined type as a parameter, an error segmentation fault is reported
- mysql configuration supports SSL connection
- hdfs 192.168.2.19:9000 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException:Connection refused
- Error:Connection activation Failed: no suitable device found for this connection solution
- Vscode configuration connection server docker write code
- IOS automation: error dyld in Xcode compilation_ shared_ cache_ extract_ Dylibs failed — the solution is as follows
- Ubuntu 20.04 connection failed activation of network connection failed
- Configuration error in mybatis configuration file
- Methods of exporting configuration and importing configuration in IntelliJ idea
- Connection error:Cannot connect to redis-server. Details are available in connection log.
- VBA “user defined type not defined” MSXML2.DOMDocument
- The browser console reports failed to load resource: net :: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET, which results in unable to log in