Using the event scheduler (schedule tasks) in mysql,
The statement is written and runs fine, but it doesn’t have the desired result. The reasons for the failure of many planned tasks are summarized online. None of them fit me.
When you open the event table in phpmyAdmin, you see the following red prompt: Connection for Controluser as defined in your Configuration Failed.
“Due to the failure of the control user connection defined in the configuration.”
Without further ado, find phpyAdmin’s configuration file config.sample.inc. PHP, and see a paragraph like this:
/* PMA User advanced features */
$CFG [‘Servers’][$I][‘controluser’] = ‘PMA ‘;
$CFG [‘ the Servers’] [$I] [‘ controlpass] = $password;
It turns out that this user is the advanced user, when I installed the integration environment before, I didn’t let the user enter, I just needed to enter password,
As a result, I usually use a root account, but this account is not a power user, so I changed the pMA to root.
Back on the event table page, the red prompt disappears. My plan has started to work.
There are also people on the Internet who have summarized the reasons for the very common failure of event scheduling. Some important things to note are:
After the server is shut down and restarted, the planned task fails, which is not approved in the actual production.
Able to change mysql’s configuration file to resolve, add an event_scheduler=ON to my. Ini
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/lcchuguo/p/5180282.html
- How to Fix ubuntu phpmyadmin error: “Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed”
- MySQL password setting error message: error 1054 (42s22): unknown column ‘password’ in ‘field list’
- Root password of windows 10 WSL Ubuntu system
- MySQL Access denied
- ERROR 1819 (HY000): Your password does not satisfy the current policy requirements
- git remote: HTTP Basic: Access denied error resolution
- Error code 1045, state 28000, Java sql.SQLException :Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’
- MySQL error — multiple methods of failed to find valid data directory and MySQL setting password appear
- [Problem] When installing the installation package, it appears: ipersistfile save failed with error code “0×80070005
- Sqlog connect to MySQL 8.0.24 remote server, error: 2058 solution
- Solution of invalid username / password; login denied error in Oracle Database Foundation
- Passwd: authentication token manipulation error in Linux
- Solve the problem of MySQL 1251 client does not support
- Win10 must be optimized after installation to solve 100% disk occupation
- Add Samba user prompt failed to add entry for user
- MySQL ERROR 1054 (42S22): Unknown column’password’ in’field list’ error
- Connection authorization failure occurred. Reason: local security service non retryable error solution
- SQL Server SSPI handshake failed Error
- MYSQL login error: mysqladmin: connect to server at’localhost’ failed
- Beeline connection hive2 reports an error permission denied