Today, I tried to run wsa (Windows subsystem for Android) with win11. I found that I had to turn on Hyper-V to run. Then I found that the virtual machine VMware could not run. So I turned off Hyper-V and finally opened the virtual machine, but the network could not be connected (NAT mode is OK, but bridge mode is not)
after searching on the Internet, I changed this and that, Still No.
I fumbled and succeeded.
here is my solution:
No, as long as you have opened Hyper-V, there will be more of these two below. The default is automatic. It will give priority to these two, so we need to cancel these two checks
OK, and then enter the Ubuntu virtual machine, It is found that the network has returned to normal.
it took an afternoon to solve it. I hope I can help my friends in the future
- Ubuntu18 “Activation of network connection failed” cannot access the Internet 【Solution】
- Error:Connection activation Failed: no suitable device found for this connection solution
- Activation of network connection fail
- Solutions to network connection problems in Ubuntu 16.04.3
- Mobaxterm connects to Ubuntu server through SSH network error: software caused connection abort
- Ubuntu 20.04 GPG: KeyServer receive failed: connection timed out when installing ROS configuration key
- Java connection SQL error, network error IO Exception:Connection refused :connect
- Solve the problem of “wireless network activation failure” in Ubuntu 18, and repeatedly pop up the password input interface
- hdfs 192.168.2.19:9000 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException:Connection refused
- Ubuntu network configuration+Fixing “Failed to bring up eth0” in Ubuntu
- failed: Error in connection establishment: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
- How to Fix ubuntu phpmyadmin error: “Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed”
- Debian/Ubuntu uses proxy for gpg and apt-key-error resolution: gpg: keyserver receive failed: Connection timed out
- Putty:Network error:Connection timed out
- Putty network error: software caused connection abort
- putty Network error:Software caused Connection abort solution – measured valid
- Putty prompt network error: software caused connection abort solution
- 【wget failed】Connecting to 127.0.0.1:7890… failed: Connection refused.
- java.sql.SQLException: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
- iOS Frequent Error Domains = NSURLErrorDomain Code = -1005 “Network Connection Lost.”