Today, I tried to run wsa (Windows subsystem for Android) with win11. I found that I had to turn on Hyper-V to run. Then I found that the virtual machine VMware could not run. So I turned off Hyper-V and finally opened the virtual machine, but the network could not be connected (NAT mode is OK, but bridge mode is not)
after searching on the Internet, I changed this and that, Still No.
I fumbled and succeeded.
here is my solution:
No, as long as you have opened Hyper-V, there will be more of these two below. The default is automatic. It will give priority to these two, so we need to cancel these two checks
OK, and then enter the Ubuntu virtual machine, It is found that the network has returned to normal.
it took an afternoon to solve it. I hope I can help my friends in the future
- Determining IP information for eth0… failed; no link present. Check cable?
- The solution to the problem that the virtual machine and the host SSH can’t connect on vmvare
- Ubuntu 20.04 GPG: KeyServer receive failed: connection timed out when installing ROS configuration key
- Solution summary of VMware network card without IP and failure to start network card (continuous update)
- Solutions to network connection problems in Ubuntu 16.04.3
- A new virtual machine cannot be connected to the network (error fetching interface information device not found),
- Job for network.service Failed because the control process exited with error code. See “SystemC
- Solution to restart without showing eth0 connection after installing virtual machine
- VMware imports an external virtual machine and displays system error: (unknown exception). Wrong solution
- Ubuntu18 “Activation of network connection failed” cannot access the Internet 【Solution】
- VBoxManage.exe: error: Failed to create the host-only adapter
- How to Fix VMware Taking ownership of this virtual machine failed
- Quickly solve the problem of Vmware virtual machine “\\.\Global\vmx86”: the system cannot find the specified file
- When configuring ROS distributed / Error report solution and command requirements encountered in the process of master-slave computer
- VMware Workstation unrecoverable error: (vcpu-0) c.382
- Handling VirtualBox error in super3hardenedwinrespawn
- Error:Connection activation Failed: no suitable device found for this connection solution
- Shortcut to exit zoom mode in VirtualBox [off]
- ERROR: JDWP Unable to get JNI 1.2 environment
- Record of solutions to internal error when VMware starts virtual machine