Cmake3.0 + QT4.8.6 + VTK5.10
PS.VTK6.10 or above can only be used with QT5.0 or above versions
2. Compile and install
3. Common mistakes
1, Could not find a package configuration file provided by “Qt5Widgets” with
any of the following names:
Qt5Widgets – config. Cmake
Add the installation prefix of “Qt5Widgets” to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
“Qt5Widgets_DIR” to a directory containing one of the above files. If
“Qt5widgets” provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
This error is generally caused by the incorrect selection of the version number of Qt. Carefully check whether the version number of Qt is 4 or 5. We can solve it.
Failing to find Glu32 is usually due to the wrong path. Be careful to check the installation path.
3. There are a lot of things you can’t select from the CMake process, such as the build file. You have to install something in order to be able to cmake, so try to follow the tutorial as much as possible.
What problems can leave a message below, a lot of problems, have not been able to recall in time.
- Cmake error on qt5core
- Vs2012 compiling PCL dependency library vtk7.0
- CMake Error： Could not find CMAKE_ROOT !!!
- Vs2017 compiles pcl1.8.1 with vtk8.0 and uses qt5.9.5
- Vtk8.2.0 (32bit + 64bit) compilation and installation test (win10 + vs2017 + Qt5)
- Pangolin installation record
- Brief introduction of cmake generating all in vs Project_ BUILD、INSTALL、ZERO_ Check function!!
- Vtk7. X is compiled and installed under vs2013 and vs2015
- [VTK] vtk8.2.0 + vs2015 + win10 compilation and configuration
- [VTK] cmake compiling VTK
- VTK installation
- Installing opencv and Linux Makefile:160 : recipe for target ‘all’ failed problem resolution
- Problems in compiling VTK with cmake: solutions to error configuration process, project files may be invalid
- Cmake compile opencv report error qtcore_ DIR QtOpenglDIR QtGui_ Dir ffmpeg loading failed
- Qt5 when compiling VTK_ The solution of dir-notfound
- Using vtk8.1 in qcreator
- How to Use paho.mqtt.cpp
- Comparison of ITK and VTK
- cenos Upgrade g++ gcc(cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option “-std=c++11”)
- QGIS uses qt4.6.3 to upgrade to the version compiled by qt4.8.3