I’m trying to build a source code using QT5 using CMake. It exits this error:
I checked the QT5 package and it seems to be installed. The naming of the QT4 and QT5 packages in Ubuntu has been changed and dropped.
All you need is wrapping
qtbase5-dev Once I installed it, this bug was resolved:
- Common mistakes and solutions of cmake + QT + VTK
- Qt5 when compiling VTK_ The solution of dir-notfound
- CMake Error： Could not find CMAKE_ROOT !!!
- “Error in configuration process project files may be invalid” appears during cmake compilation
- Vs2017 compiles pcl1.8.1 with vtk8.0 and uses qt5.9.5
- Vs2012 compiling PCL dependency library vtk7.0
- Error in loadNamespace(name) : there is no package called ‘yaml’
- cenos Upgrade g++ gcc(cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option “-std=c++11”)
- Clion appears cmake error: could not find cmake_ Root! What is the problem and how to solve it?
- Vtk7. X is compiled and installed under vs2013 and vs2015
- [VTK] vtk8.2.0 + vs2015 + win10 compilation and configuration
- VTK cross compile error
- python: This application failed to stat could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”
- CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:5 (PROJECT): The CMAKE_C_COMPILER: cl is not a full path
- MinGW + libpython installation record
- Error: Cannot find module ‘@babel/core’
- To solve the problem in Windows opencv installation: error configuration process, project files may be invalid
- In Python, import XXX does not report an error, but in IPython (Jupiter notebook)
- Installing opencv and Linux Makefile:160 : recipe for target ‘all’ failed problem resolution
- Error: Failed dependencies: error encountered when installing rpm package