1.2 a complementary u>
if after the previous configuration still doesn’t work, can also be so give it a try. Right-click Project-> on an existing Project; Build Option, add the following in Linker Settings:
I was a program configuration how can not run up, and then listen to a classmate’s advice, according to his practice, add the above several, and then OK. I don’t know where he found such a scheme. I don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but I’ll write it down first.
1.3 two very tangled problems u>
but painfully two problems, other students basic didn’t meet, I must have met… Compiling is not through, tangled, and then according to the following method to get it done.
All in all a lot of red errors…
There you go, just write this at the very beginning of your code.
error: redeclaration of c + + built – in type ‘would be’ [- fpermissive]
text will jump out of a code, there are so few lines
use Google search, you can refer to this person to answer the question why
If wchart is already defined (to short for example), butthe
hartdefined macro is not, the line will then be treated as:
t>ef unsigned short short;
Which is a redeclaration of the built-in type. (don’t use the .h btw, it’s not used anymore per standard) is adding defines such that the typedef is not executed, or undef’ing wchar_t if it is a macro such that the typedef is legal.
Then my problem solved so merrily
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
if the Chen “source: CSDN
the original: https://blog.csdn.net/sunny_xsc1994/article/details/44301841
- Configuration of OpenGL under CodeBlocks and solutions to problems encountered
- Using the third party OpenGL in codeblock
- Module in linux driver_ platform_ Learning driver macro
- The tutorial and difference of glew, glfw, glad and freeglut
- CMake_ Compiling VTK_ 9.0.0 running vtkcommoncolor DLL has access conflict
- Solutions to several VTK compilation errors (vtk5.8 + VS2010)
- Problems encountered in vs2015 configuration using OpenGL environment
- Problems encountered in configuring OpenGL development environment in vs2015
- Android studio AAPT: error: attribute android:requestLegacyExternalStorage not found.
- Expected unqualified ID before numeric constant
- assigning to rvalue
- Configuration problem of pcl1.9.1 under Windows 10 vs2017 (solved)
- Error c2371: ‘xxx’: redefinition; different basic types solutions
- Summary of problems encountered by CodeBlocks + OpenGL
- Solution to “An error occurred while loading the archive” appears when decompressing the rar file compressed package
- Configuring OpenGL with vs2019
- Error: redefinition of class XXX
- Vs2017 installing OpenGL
- Android Failure [INSTALL_ FAILED_ VERSION_ Downgrad] solutions
- Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.错误