Host operating system: Ubuntu 10.04
Host compiler: gcc4.4.3,
Cross compiler: arm-linux-gcc-4.3.2
Prerequisites: build three compiled versions of Qt4.6.3: PC,X86, ARM
Download address: http://www.developer.nokia.com/dp?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fsw.nokia.com%2Fid%2F8ea74da4-fec1-4277-8b26-c58cc82e204b%2FQt_SDK_Lin32_offline
Run it directly and follow the default steps to install it. It’s included
Qt creator — against 2.4.1
3. Configuration of Qt-Creator development environment
1. Start Qt-Creator.
2. In the QT-Creator menu bar Tools–>; Options opens the Options window.
3. On the left side of the Options screen, click Build & Run—> The right side of QtVersions displays the QTVersions setting interface.
4. Click Add on the right side to Add the path of qmake:
At this point, Qt- Creator is configured.
Here is divided into two parts, first compiled under x86, and run under QVFB, and then compiled under ARM, moved to the development board to run.
From/usr/local/Trolltech QtEmbedded 4.6.3/demos copy books routines to root under/TMP folder.
5.1×86 compilation and debugging
5.1.1 Start Qt-Creator, File–>; Open File or Project,
Open the root/TMP/books/books. Pro.
5.1.2 Select Compiler
Click Finish and the screen appears
The lower on the left allows you to modify compiler-specific configurations at any time
5.1.3 Modify the configuration
Click and add the -qws parameter, because you want to run under QVFB
Start the QVFB
#qvfb -width800 -height 480 &
So this is the result
5.2 Compiling and debugging under ARN
Leave it on hold
1. Qt embedded environment construction and transplantation
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Make :arm-linux-g++:Command Not Found Make :arm-linux-g++:Command Not Found Make :arm-linux-g++:Command Not Found: Make :arm-linux-g++:Command Not Found: Make :arm-linux-g++:Command Not Found
- Configuration, compilation and installation of vtk8.1 in qt5.9
- Configuration and use of qt5.9.6 and vs2015
- Fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file encountered while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add “ා include” StdAfx. H to the source
- Upgrading QT4 project to Qt5 project
- Mobile app development: installation and configuration of react native
- Install Python C extension compiler environment under windows (solve “error: command” cl.exe ‘ failed: No such file or directory”）
- Vtk7. X is compiled and installed under vs2013 and vs2015
- Install python’s C extension compilation environment under windows (solve “error: command’cl.exe’ failed: No such file or directory”)
- CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:5 (PROJECT): The CMAKE_C_COMPILER: cl is not a full path
- Vtk8.0 compilation process record under vs2017 and qt5.12.1
- Can’t open display: can’t open display: localhost:10.0
- npm ERR! Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open ‘C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_ Solution to cache / xxx
- Solution to stray’\357′ in program when gcc is compiled
- SSL handshake failed: SSL error: illegal key usage detected in the certificate
- CHECK_NRPE: Error – Could not complete SSL handshake.
- CodeBlocks environment error the compiler could not find a solution to the problem
- Common compatibility problems of VS2010 to vs2017 projects
- Solutions to the problem that CodeBlocks cannot be used
- How to uninstall the software for apple / Mac? What if the software can’t be unloaded?
- @Solution to override error