Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 — & GT; SQL SERVER Business Intelligence Development Studio
Using the EXCEL data source or target reported the following error
Start the SSIS Package “package.dTSx”.
message: 0x4004300A, located in data flow task, ssis. Pipeline: validation phase is beginning.
error: 0xC00F9304, located in the Package, connection manager “Excel connection manager 1” : SSIS error code DTS_E_OLEDB_EXCEL_NOT_SUPPORTED: because there is no OLEDB access interface available, Excel connection manager is not supported in the 64-bit version of SSIS.
error: 0 xc020801c, located in the data flow task, Excel source  : SSIS DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER error code. The AcquireConnection method call to connection manager “Excel Connection Manager 1” failed with error code 0xC00F9304. An error message may have been sent prior to this, providing detailed information about why the AcquireConnection method call failed.
error: 0xC0047017, located in data flow task, ssis. Pipeline: component “Excel source” (89) fails validation, returns error code 0xC020801C.
error: 0xC004700C, on data flow task, ssis. Pipeline: one or more components fail validation.
error: 0xC0024107, error occurs during data flow task: task validation.
SSIS Package “package.dtsx” completed: failed.
Solution: Select the item, right-click the properties shown in the figure, and change Run64BitRuntime to FALSE
[Excel Destination ] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER. The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager “Excel Connection Manager” failed with error code 0xC00F9304. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the AcquireConnection method call failed.
Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDB_EXCEL_NOT_SUPPORTED: The Excel Connection Manager is not supported in the 64-bit version of SSIS, as no OLE DB provider is available.
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/qiangshu/p/5238161.html
- SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDB_EXCEL_NOT_SUPPORTED
- Authentication error occurred on remote connection, the required function is not supported
- XLRDError: Excel xlsx file； Not supported error reporting solutions
- An error is reported when starting the Remote Access Connection Manager service
- Windows_ Win7 broadband connection prompt remote access connection manager error
- Panda was unable to open the. Xlsx file, xlrd.biffh.XLRDError : Excel xlsx file； not supported
- An error is reported when executing MVN. The diamond operator is not supported in source-1.5
- SSIS Error:Package Validation Error. SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. .Error code: 0x80040E37. An …
- Version 1.8.0_201 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 11 or greater is required.
- python: HTTP Error 505: HTTP Version Not Supported
- Error 711: Cannot load Remote Access Service Connection Manager.
- ＜info＞ peer_manager_handler: Connection security failed
- To solve the problem of C # calling excel interface error, prompt: the COM object of Microsoft. Office. Interop. Excel. Applicationclass is forcibly converted to the interface type “Microsoft. Offi”
- Error: Java: error: release version 5 not supported solution to run error
- Eclipse specifies JDK version to start, and resolves version XXXX of the JVM is not suitable
- Start eclipse and prompt version 1.7.0_ 79 of the JVM is not suitable for this product. Version: 1.8 or greater i…
- Chrome your connection is not a private connection solution
- [Python] pandas Library pd.to_ Parameter arrangement and example of Excel operation writing into excel file
- urllib3 (1.26.4) or chardet (4.0.0) doesn‘t match a supported version!
- After node.js is installed, use the instruction node version in vscode to show that it is not an external or internal instruction. The solution is as follows: