Sometimes when importing projects, this error occurs! Causes the project to fail to build.
The solution is simple: change gradle’s version number! The diagram below:
Change gradle version 2.1.2 to 2.3.2 and just refactor
- As Error:Could not determine the class-path for interface com.android.builder.model.AndroidProject.
- The compilation error appears with lvalue required as Increment operand
- The too many open files solution appears in stream classes such as files.list
- AS3.5 Error gradle project sync failed.Basic functionality(e.g.editing,debugging) will not work
- Android studio error resolution: Error:SSL peer shut down incorrectly
- The as reported an error and could not find ninja
- Android studio reported an error, Error:SSL peer shut down incorrectly
- Nginx: recv() failed (104: connection reset by peer) troubleshooting
- When executing shell script, $’r ‘: command not found appears
- OpenGL configuration file, as well as unable to parse the file solution
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- Diamond types are not supported at this language level appears in IntelliJ
- ConnectionResetError: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer
- The Vue project is packaged and deployed to tomcat, and an Error 404 is reported as soon as it is refreshed
- It will appear as soon as it is turned on BTServer.exe -Application error (0xc0150002)
- When using quartus for function simulation, “testbench” appears_ vector_ input_ The solution of “file option does not exist”
- What to do when idea Maven package appears could not find artifact xxxxx!
- WCF-HTTP Error 404.17 – Not Found, The requested content appears to be script and will not be served…
- About connection reset by peer: socket write error
- ＜info＞ peer_manager_handler: Connection security failed