Environment: quartus 18 prime Standard Edition
1. Create a new VMF file
Add node or bus
2. Click processing – & gt; start – & gt; start test bench template writer, and a. VHT suffix file will be generated under the path of “project folder/simulation/Modelsim” (the path may be different due to different personal settings).
3. Copy the. VHT suffix file in the path of “project folder/simulation/Modelsim” to the path of “project folder/simulation/QSIM”.
4. Open the vWF file created in step 1, click simulation – & gt; simulation settings, and the following interface will appear. Modify the contents in the functional simulation settings tab as follows (note that the direction of path separator in quartus software is opposite to that in windows, one is’/’, the other is’ \’):
(1) Change “- vector” in the testbench generation command (functional simulation) column to_ Change the path after “source” to the path of your own VWF file (note that the file name should also be changed to the name of your own file), “– testbench_ Change the path after “file” to the path of the. VHT suffix file copied in step 3 (note that the file name should also be changed to your own file name);
(2) Change “- output” in the netlist generation command (functional simulation) column_ The path after “directory” is changed to “project folder/simulation/QSIM”.
(3) Add VCOM – work in the Modelsim script (functional simulation) column Waveform.vwf.vht Change the file name to your own.
(4) If you want to do timing simulation, modify the contents of the timing simulation settings tab.
5. Finished, add input data and click simulation.
- Solutions to UCenter Info: MySQL query error app1
- Upgrading QT4 project to Qt5 project
- New Maven project– pom.xml report errors
- Modify the default file location of the Jupiter notebook
- QuartusII software exception: error: top level design entity “” is undefined
- Modelsim compiles vivado IP and reports error protection region
- solve!! VMware Workstation failed to start the VMware authorization service
- Eclipse PyDev “interpreter does not exist in filesystem”
- [VTK] vtk8.2.0 + vs2015 + win10 compilation and configuration
- Vtk7. X is compiled and installed under vs2013 and vs2015
- Upgrade/reinstall win10 system–prompt the solution to fail to verify the key
- ISE simulator reported an error: ERROR:Simulator : 861 – failed to link the design solution
- IntelliJ idea community community integrated Tomcat or jetty tutorial
- How to Fix Tomcat Error: Failed to destroy end point associated with ProtocolHandler[ajp-nio-8009]
- Pychar runtime error r6034 solution
- How to batch create folders in Excel form and copy the specified files to a new folder
- Several implementation methods of Python timing task
- WordPress: How to Remove the directory name in the link
- ABAQUS system Error code 1073741819
- Two solutions to Cannot load module file xxx.iml