CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "Ninja". CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool.
terms of settlement:
sudo apt-get install ninja-build
- [Solved] Android compile error: cannot allocate memory
- How to Use paho.mqtt.cpp
- Pangolin installation record
- VTK installation
- gazebo7 CMake Error:Could not find a package configuration file provided by “gazebo_plugins“
- CMake Error： Could not find CMAKE_ROOT !!!
- Installing opencv and Linux Makefile:160 : recipe for target ‘all’ failed problem resolution
- eclipse cdt Program “make” not found in PATH
- Brief introduction of cmake generating all in vs Project_ BUILD、INSTALL、ZERO_ Check function!!
- About LCM spy running error in LCM v1.4.0
- CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:5 (PROJECT): The CMAKE_C_COMPILER: cl is not a full path
- QGIS uses qt4.6.3 to upgrade to the version compiled by qt4.8.3
- [VTK] cmake compiling VTK
- [XMR] Could NOT find HWLOC (missing: HWLOC_LIBRARY HWLOC_INCLUDE_DIR)
- In windows, “cmake” is not an internal or external command, nor a runnable program or batch file.
- Cmake error on qt5core
- Vs2017 compiles pcl1.8.1 with vtk8.0 and uses qt5.9.5
- Vtk8.2.0 (32bit + 64bit) compilation and installation test (win10 + vs2017 + Qt5)
- Common mistakes and solutions of cmake + QT + VTK
- ninja Compiling the C compiler identification source file CMakeCCompilerId.c failed