When we import projects with Android studio, we often encounter all kinds of errors, resulting in the project not running.
Recently, I have encountered a problem. What’s wrong Error:SSL peer shut down incorrectly
After checking, it seems that we have to change various configuration files, which is very troublesome.
I took a look at it right here
Compare with the local project that can be compiled normally, change the parameters.
Then it’s ready to run.
- Idea | change the default configuration of idea to open a new project
- Arithmetic overflow error converting identity to data type int
- configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables See `config.log’ for more details
- When WebSphere deploys a project, an error is reported: error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException : SRVE0207E: Uncaught initialization
- Cannot remove : Input/output error
- Failed to read artifact descriptor for * maven
- Error 2104 Silverlight Could Not download the Silverlight Application
- Simple solution for node sass installation failure
- Common solutions to errors in checkout or commit of SVN
- The remote server returned an error: notfound when Silverlight calls WCF service
- Some projects cannot be imported because they already exist in the workspace
- soapUI Error Loading WSDL
- Unreal4 C++ error guidelines
- Configuration: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $path
- Global variable error: unboundlocalerror: local variable ‘l’ referenced before assignment
- Failed to find target with hash string”android-21″ in:D:\AndroidVersionSdk
- [details] jar conflict resolution in Maven (personal test)
- TLS error: error: RPC error: code = unavailable desc = transport is closing
- Common problems of Aidl cross process communication
- IntelliJ idea error: error: Java does not support release 5