All the way back to 1219, looking for the reason for a long time: the code login with a user name, the interface with another login user name, resulting in the conflict! (At present, may be win10 and Win7 different, Win10 login is the default login user name, win7 login native name/login user name. Causes WNetAddConnection2, mistaking it for two users, to return 1219.
Solution: 1. One with server IP, one with server name… Not tested, should be available.
2 control panel -& GT; User account -& GT; Manage Windows credentials which have the login username and password; cmd-> Net use view user (clear: NET use * /del); We need to get rid of both.
- Idea method of modifying git account and password
- GitLab You are not allowed to push code to this project
- HTTP Basic: Access denied
- Error in Git operation: http basic: access denied solution
- Win10 must be optimized after installation to solve 100% disk occupation
- MS SQL Could not obtain information about Windows NT group/user ‘domain\login’, error code 0x5. [SQ…
- SQL Server SSPI handshake failed Error
- Git authentication failure solution, due to the problem of password modification
- Error: request failed with status code 500
- Clear the user name and password stored in GIT
- SQL Server 2008 login 4064 error solution
- HTTP Error 401.1 – Unauthorized:Access is denied due to invalid credentials
- Solution to SQL Server Error: 4064
- Pull the git warehouse code IDEA reports an error: Clone failed: Authentication failed for’http://10.xx.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX’
- MySQL password setting error message: error 1054 (42s22): unknown column ‘password’ in ‘field list’
- MySQL startup problem (ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user’ODBC’@’localhost’ (using password: NO))
- SQL Server “login failed for user ‘domain account”. [sqlstate 28000] (error 18456). “Problem solving
- Prompt SQL server error 15023 solution memo when modifying user mapping
- About the cause of the long-standing ADO error: unspecified error “(error code = 0x80004005) (excerpt from the Internet)
- Push failed Unable to access ‘https://github.com/‘: Failed to connect to github.com port 443: Timed