There is a bug in the Gitlab CE 10.6.4 I used. When an empty project is created, the owner account is used to set the local project as
git pushand the error “You are not allowed to push code to this project” will be encountered.
Because it’s an empty project, it doesn’t even have a Master branch yet, so it’s not really the Protect Branch.
The cause of this problem is that the
git push GitLab is reading another incorrect username in Manage Windows Credentials on Windows and is rejected by GitLab.
git pushyou will be prompted for the user name and password. After you enter the owner’s user name and password, you will be able to successfully git push.
This should be a design flaw of GitLab, which is that GitLab assumes that on a GitLab, you always have one account to log in to.
If you encounter similar permissions problems with GitLab (too large or too small or denied), you can first check that the Credential of GitLab in Manage Windows Credentials is incorrect.
- Error in Git operation: http basic: access denied solution
- Remote: http basic: access denied, fatal: authentication failed for error resolution: wrong password
- Idea method of modifying git account and password
- Gitlab service migration and gitlab administrator password retrieval
- Git push “fatal: Authentication failed ”
- WNetAddConnection2 – error 1219
- Clear the user name and password stored in GIT
- How to Fix GIT Push Error
- Pull the git warehouse code IDEA reports an error: Clone failed: Authentication failed for’http://10.xx.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX’
- MySQL Access denied
- After the two hosts set up the master-slave replication of MySQL, the show slave status displays: last_ IO_ Error: error connecting to master ……
- Error 1045 (28000) access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘appears in MySQL under Windows system
- Git push you are not allowed to upload merges
- windows live mail error message
- MS SQL Could not obtain information about Windows NT group/user ‘domain\login’, error code 0x5. [SQ…
- [Git & GitHub] Solution: error: failed to push some refs to’https://github.com/xxxx.git’
- git clone Error “Clone failed: Authentication failed for xxxxx”
- ER_ACCESS_DENIED_ERROR: Access denied for user ‘root‘@‘localhost‘ (using password: NO)
- HTTP Error 401.1 – Unauthorized:Access is denied due to invalid credentials
- [Problem] When installing the installation package, it appears: ipersistfile save failed with error code “0×80070005