error during connect: In the default daemon configuration on Windows, the docker client must be run with elevated privileges to connect.: Get http://%2F%2F.%2Fpipe%2Fdocker_engine/v1.24/containers/json: open //./pipe/docker_engine: The system cannot find the file specified.
cd "C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker" DockerCli.exe -SwitchDaemon
- Error during connect when installing docker in Windows 10
- Docker command error during connect: get http://2F2F.2Fpipe2Fdocker_ engine/v1.36/containers/json: open//.
- This error may also indicate that the docker daemon is not running.
- Solve win10 docker:error during connect: Get https://192.168.99.100 : 2376 and error checking TLS connection
- Error response from daemon for private harbor login
- Warning: failed to get default registry endpoint from daemon
- ERROR Docker Engine API on Mac Osx
- Vscode configuration connection server docker write code
- Centos7 quick installation of docker and configuration of image acceleration
- Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See systemctl sta
- docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled
- Link: fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file “debug”/ xx.exe The question of
- [Sovled] Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?
- An error occurred trying to connect: get http: / / var / run/ docker.sock/v1 .21/containers/json?all
- Error: path not specified when the docker 1.7 file is uploaded to the container in CentOS
- Common command of docker
- systemctl start docker Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error
- EEROR:Windows named pipe error: The system cannot find the file specified. (code:2)
- Vscode running C program error luanch:program does not exsist
- Docker compose reports an error and multiple containers conflict