After I update my Docker version to
0.8.0, I get an error message while entering
sudo Docker version: I> when I update my Docker version to
0.8.0, I received an error message when I entered
sudo docker version:
Client version: 0.8.0 Go version (client): go1.2 Git commit (client): cc3a8c8 2014/02/19 12:54:16 Can't connect to docker daemon. Is 'docker -d' running on this host?
And I’ve followed the instructions And entered command
sudo docker-d , And I got this: I> I went into the command
sudo docker-d , And I got this: b>
[/var/lib/docker|2462000b] +job initserver() [/var/lib/docker|2462000b.initserver()] Creating server open /var/lib/docker/aufs/layers/cf2414da53f9bcfaa48bc3d58360d7f1cfd3784e4fe51fbef95197709dfc285d: no such file or directory[/var/lib/docker|2462000b] -job initserver() = ERR (1) 2014/02/19 12:55:57 initserver: open /var/lib/docker/aufs/layers/cf2414da53f9bcfaa48bc3d58360d7f1cfd3784e4fe51fbef95197709dfc285d: no such file or directory
How do I solve the problem? I> how do I solve this problem?
Reference: https://stackoom.com/question/1Tlln/Docker cannot connect to the docker daemon
# 2 floor
ps aux>4 grep docker I> Do a
ps aux>5 grep docker ps aux>6 grep docker0 to see if the daemon is running. I>1 2
3 ps aux>7 grep Docker to see if the daemon is running. If not run
/etc/init.d/docker start I> If not run
The # 3 floor
I had the same problem – “Can’t connect to docker daemon.” I> I had the same problem – “Can’t connect to docker daemon.” (except I didn’t get any ‘file not found’ errors on trying to start the server.) I> (except I didn’t get any ‘file not found’ errors on trying to start the server.)
‘ps’ showed that “/usr/bin/ docker-d “was still running I> ‘ps’ showed “/usr/bin/ docker-d” was still running b>
I realised that I “d never later succeeded in running the server myself Mr. I> I realized that I never really succeeded in running the server. Every attempt had produced I> each attempt produced b>
... 2014/03/24 21:57:29 pid file found, ensure docker is not running or delete /var/run/docker.pid
So I belatedly realised that installing docker had maybe registered the daemon with upstart, which had started it for me. I> So I belatedly realized installation docker may have already registered with the upstart daemon, this has already started it for me. b> Hence, trying to kill the daemon to manually restart it fails (operation not permitted). I> so, try to terminate the daemon to manually restart it failed (operation is not allowed). So I did a I> So I did a I> So I made a b>
sudo kill -9 <PID>
on the daemon process. I> on the daemon. Another daemon immediately took its place, and this new one DOES now let my CLI client connect: I> Another daemon now lets my CLI client connect: b>
$ sudo docker info Containers: 0 Images: 0 Driver: aufs Root Dir: /var/lib/docker/aufs Dirs: 0 WARNING: No memory limit support WARNING: No swap limit support
# 4 floor
I have similar problem. I> I have similar problem. I had to logout and login again to shell because I have just installed Docker and following command didn’t show in my environment. I> I had to logout and login the shell again because I had just installed Docker and the following commands were not shown in my environment.
export DOCKER_HOST=127.0.0.1:4243 >> ~/.bashrc
The # 5 floor
The best way to find out according to Docker isn ‘t working will be to run The daemon manually. I> find The Docker not work is The best way to manually run daemons.
$ sudo service docker stop $ ps aux | grep docker # do this until you don't see /usr/bin/docker -d $ /usr/bin/docker -d
The Docker daemon logs to STDOUT, so it will start spitting out whatever it’s doing. I> Docker daemon logs to STDOUT, so it will start spitting out whatever it’s doing.
I>Here was what my problem was: I> this is my problem : b>
[8bf47e42.initserver()] Creating pidfile 2015/01/11 15:20:33 pid file found, ensure docker is not running or delete /var/run/docker.pid
This was because the instance had been cloned from another virtual machine. I> This is because the instance has been cloned from another virtual machine. I just had to remove the pidfile, and everything worked afterwards. I> I just need to delete the pidfile, and everything worked afterwards.
Of course, instead of blindly assuming this will work, I ‘d suggest running the daemon manually one more time and reviewing the log output for any other errors before starting the service back up. I> of course, I suggest that don’t blindly assume that this will be effective, I suggest to manually run again daemon, And check the log output for any other errors before starting the service backup.
# 6 building
, I got the same problem. I>, , I got the same problem. In CentOS 6.5: I> In CentOS 6.5: b>
ps aux |grep `cat /var/run/docker.pid`
If it shows no Docker daemon exists, then I type: I> If it shows no Docker daemon exists, then I type: b>
I> and Then press Ctrl KBD> + D KBD>0 to stop Docker. Because we use the
-d option, Docker will run as daemon. I> Because we use the
-d option, Docker will run as daemon. Now we can do: I> Now we can do: b>
service docker start
Then I can do a
docker pull centos. I> Then I can do a
docker pull centos. That’s all. I> .
NOTE: If these do not work, you can try
yum update, and then repeat these again, because I
yum install before these. I> NOTE: If these don’t work, you can try
yum update and then repeat these as I did before
- [Sovled] Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?
- How to Fix ERROR: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost – is it running?
- Docker start error: failed to start docker application container engine.
- Docker error response from daemon: Conflict: unable to deletexxxxx
- Error during connect when installing docker in Windows 10
- docker: Error response from daemon: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: net/http: request canceled
- An error occurred trying to connect: get http: / / var / run/ docker.sock/v1 .21/containers/json?all
- Docker builds the pit that Seata stepped on. can not connect to services-server
- systemctl start docker Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error
- Docker delete error response from daemon: Conflict: unable to delete xxxxx solution
- (20200916 Solved)Docker||redis-cli Could not connect to Redis at 127.0.0.1:6379: Connection refused
- Solution of apt unable to update in the docker container of raspberry pie
- Docker starts the image and reports an error. Iptables failed: iptables — wait – t NAT – a docker – P TCP
- Solve Linux docker pull error get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/ : Net / http: TLS handshake timeout
- The installation of docker desktop failed. After successful installation, the docker can not be started
- docker Error response from daemon: Bad response from Docker engine
- [Win 10] Docker Error: error during connect: In the default daemon configuration on Windows
- Solve win10 docker:error during connect: Get https://192.168.99.100 : 2376 and error checking TLS connection
- Docker command error during connect: get http://2F2F.2Fpipe2Fdocker_ engine/v1.36/containers/json: open//.
- Solve the problem of copy failed: stat / var / lib / docker / TMP / docker builder 455335933 / opt: no such file or directory