Today, when I was installing Git’s latest version, which is currently 2.5.0, the last step of the installation produced an error as shown in the figure below:
interface on the error message when you can easily see that is written to the registry has been refused to visit, I was thinking whether the registry permissions is not enough, with the right to administrator rights to install again, installed in the end, and the error, and the Internet, may be the version is too new, and not a lot of online solutions, find the solution with administrator rights to install, can I have confirmed that this is not enough. It also says that ignoring the error can be used, but since it is an error, it must be fixed.
After consideration, since you do not have the right to write to the registry, simply enter the corresponding registry, change the registry permissions, the location of the registry is the registry location in the error message above, enter, right click and select modify permissions:
Then, reinstall, and the error is perfectly resolved.
- CreateProcess failed when the inno setup packager is installed; code 740
- MySQL installation error. Netframeword installation failed
- RegOpenKeyEx returns error value 5
- Error after JDK reassembly: Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- Windows command to start MySQL “system error 5”
- NPM ERR! Error: EACCES: permission denied, access ‘/usr/local/lib/node_modules’
- NPM install Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, mkdir solution
- Win10 desktop right click display settings MS- settings:display Or Ms- settings:personalization-background resolvent
- Solution for AutoCAD 2020 installation failure (error code: 1603) / valid for Autodesk family products
- When nodejs is installed: the error code is 2503
- [Windows 7 – how to delete files protected by trustedinstaller win7 force deletion of files]
- Method of modifying file and folder permission by Chmod command in Linux
- Error: EACCES: permission denied, access ‘/usr/local/lib/node_modules’ npm ERR! at Error (native)
- MDK (keil) debugging often appears flashback phenomenon solution.
- Command failed: NPM install — loglevel error — registry= https://registry.npm.taobao.org
- Solving the problem of can’t create temporary directory of CVS under Windows
- An I/O operation initiated by the Registry failed unrecoverably
- Win10 can’t drag files to open directly
- Failed to write output file ‘C:’ windows\ Microsoft.NET \Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\106f9ae8\cc0e1
- Windows encountered 1152 when installing software: error extracting files to the temporary location