#open failed: administratively prohibited: open failed
After that, restart the sshd service.
/etc/init.d/sshd restart , or.
Note: Leave the comment option unchanged and set AllowTcpForwarding to yes.
- How to Fix xterm Xt error: Can’t open display: xterm: DISPLAY is not set
- [Solved] Sshd startup error: Failed at step CGROUP spawning /usr/sbin/sshd: No space left on device
- Kali starts SSH service error [How to Fix]
- [Solved] Ubuntu 20.04.3 Fail to Start sshd Error: Failed to start OpenBSD Secure Shell server
- SSH Connect Service Error: Could not connect to ‘xxx.xxx.xx.xx‘ (port 22): Connection failed.
- The Linux setroubleshootd process occupies too much memory [How to Solve]
- [SSH error] ssh_exchange_identification: read: Connection reset by peer
- [Solved] RHEL 7 installs Oracle RAC 22.214.171.124, executes root.sh error ohasd: failed to start
- Install and start the tftp-server server and possible solutions to Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart xinetd.service problems
- Linux Connect Error: network.service failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] SSH Startup Error: unable to load host key /etc/ssh/ssh_host_ed25519_key bad permissions
- U-boot NFS download file error: loading: * * * error: File lookup fail solution
- See system logs and ‘systemctl status docker.service‘ for details
- Nginx Startup Error: “/var/run/nginx/nginx.pid” failed” [How to Solve]
- Ubuntu: Redis starts the project Error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Ubuntu Execute uci Error: uci: error while loading shared libraries: lib
- [Solved] filebeat Startup Error: Exiting: error unpacking config data: more than one namespace configured accessing
- Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Raspberry Pi Error: VNC error “No configured security type is supported by 3.3 VNC Viewer“
- After Centos installation is complete, ifconfig: command not found