When using fit function to train the model, we encounter an error. First, we find the data. Here, the data type is object
only floating-point type can be accepted. We need to add “. Astype (‘int ‘)” after the data
y_test = y_test.astype('int')
Then it can run normally.
- How to Fix TypeError: Cannot cast array data from dtype(‘float64‘) to dtype(‘＜U32‘)….
- Error in machine learning training data (FIT): valuee rror:Unknown label type:‘continuous‘
- The function of structured shuffleplit() in SK learn realizes the division of data set
- Tensorflow ValueError: Failed to convert a NumPy array to a Tensor
- Tensorflow error record: depreciation warning: elementwise
- Error analysis of multiple linear regression in R language model.frame.default
- Keras saves save() and save in the model_ weights()
- Division in Python
- ValueError: Integers to negative integer powers are not allowed.
- How to compare the equality of structures in golang
- How to Fix Sklearn ValueError: This solver needs samples of at least 2 classes in the data, but the data
- Usage of Python dropout
- FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘./mnist_image_label/mnist_train_jpg_6000028
- Typeerror: UFUNC ‘isn’t supported for the input types
- Java long type error: error: integer number too large
- Visualization of training process based on tensorboard on Python
- TypeError: Required argument ‘mat‘ (pos 2) not found
- Getting started with jmu-java-m01-scanner
- Type error: cannot unpack non Iterable non type object appears when starting Bert server in Ubuntu system